  From: Ashne'e Al Kiara
  To: usscervantes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 9:21 PM
  Subject: <USS Cervantes> FW: OOC> Announcements

  And this also from the Commander. she has to update her e-mail address on our
mailing list. ;-)

  The Captain and I would like to bring one of the crew to your attention.

  As you know, Mr. Sankoh has left the Cervantes, leaving our second officer
post open. We have asked, and Dr. Tryn has graciously accepted, the difficult
task of filling the position.

  Thank you, Dr. Tryn, for your generous gift of your time and talent.

  Also, in a completely unrelated issue... *pulls out the mahogany award
box*... Dr. Tryn has qualified for and is hereby being awarded the Starfleet
Medal of Achievement! For writing above and beyond the call of duty, for the
effort in which she gave to the ship, and just because she's really damned cute!

  Dr. Tryn... this achievement award is a specially awarded commendation for
consistent actions above and beyond the call of duty.

  Congratulations!

GIF image