<USS Atlantis> FW: CPA Academy Lounge Welcome you and your crews....

  • From: "Ahmad Sankoh" <asankoh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:34:36 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx [mailto:EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 8:28 PM
To: AdmiralGem@xxxxxxx; VAdmGreyJAG@xxxxxxx; asankoh@xxxxxxx;
captainalkiara@xxxxxxx; chrnathanweiss@xxxxxxx; CptHacker@xxxxxxx;
CptMorrigan@xxxxxxx; tye.dnaura@xxxxxxxxxxx; fenristearse@xxxxxxxxxxx;
EnarraintDescai@xxxxxxx; captainmfreise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
CaptChorelTal@xxxxxxx; CptMinaKochava@xxxxxxx; anais_adarah@xxxxxxxxx;
CmdrWinters@xxxxxxx; CaptainSullivan@xxxxxxx; CMICHdave@xxxxxxx;
AmbJoy@xxxxxxx; jatannia@xxxxxxxxx; BookWookie@xxxxxxx;
victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx; svjutek@xxxxxxxxxxx; cmdrkaryndarcy@xxxxxxx;
CmdrMDonnelly@xxxxxxx
Subject: CPA Academy Lounge Welcome you and your crews....

Greetings CPA Hosts and Hostesses,

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about something new we're
doing in the Celestial Academy. On Wednesday nights at 9:30 EST we are
going to be having an Academy lounge night. This new night will be open
to both cadets as well as veteran crewmen from all of the CPA ships and
stations. The Admirals and myself are hoping that this will be a way for
everyone to intermix. Cadets will get to talk to people who have been
simming for a while and hosts will get to check out the new crop of
hopefuls.  The lounge will take place in the Celestial Academy room.
Links will be available upon request.. I have added below a press
release from the Lounge hosts.. I hope to see you and your crews at the
lounge.

~ Commodore Sara Crusher:
Assistant Academy Director

(please FWD to your crews)

It all began with a Borg Trapezoid, all alone in the night.

The Celestial Prime Alliance is proud to announce the opening of a new
lounge on Wednesday nights! We invite everyone to our Grand Opening Ball
to take place on January 8 at 9:30 PM Eastern in the Celestial Academy.

Along with the usual food and drinks, we offer games of dabo for the
lucky, and trivia for a thinking person's game. Want to adventure? No
problem! Our spacious dinner stage will run mini-sims geared toward
teaching Brand New Recruits the ins and outs of simming. You're given a
situation, Cadets, now try and solve it! We will also offer news from
around the Alliance and, in the future, announce contests and their
winners.

So, if you ever wanted to say you dined and danced on a Borg Trapezoid
(now owned by uhm...private concerns,) come on January 8!

- Larry Mudd, Master of Ceremonies
- Stella Galaxy, Dabo Vixen