<USS Atlantis> Atlantis Transcript 8/2/2005

Atlantis engages three Machen Bren destroyers. They destroy two and disable one, but not without a fight. McKnight, Shelev, and a platoon of marines nearly get killed by the self destruct mechanism on the third. Post-sim, T'Kirr gets the pointy end of the pip during her promotion to Lieutenant Commander.

Title: 7:31:30 PM kileyairell: ::waits to see if the Commander's going to stay before saying hi::

7:31:30 PM kileyairell: ::waits to see if the Commander's going to stay before saying hi::

7:31:55 PM majdougmcknight: (Evening, folks.)

7:31:58 PM cmdrshelev: <<That depends on if appleevents decides to blow up again >>

7:32:54 PM ltcdrhducaine: Evening newcomers!  ::smirks::

7:33:22 PM majdougmcknight: ( see no newcomers.)

7:33:31 PM ltcdrhducaine: You three that JUST entered.  :-p

7:34:33 PM kileyairell: ::finds a nice comfy couch/chair/bed to curl up on and sleep until Sim Start::

7:35:28 PM majdougmcknight: (Ah.)

7:35:49 PM vadmblackthorne: Okay, let's get this show on the road.

7:35:51 PM vadmblackthorne: Commander?

7:36:05 PM cmdrshelev: ::tweeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet::

7:36:07 PM kileyairell: ::AA::

7:36:08 PM majdougmcknight: ::AA::

7:36:09 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::@@::

7:36:46 PM lttkirr: ::AA::

7:36:51 PM lttkirr: <<Sorry, bird pooped on me >_<>>

7:36:58 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{::laughs and points at Liz::}}

7:37:07 PM vadmblackthorne: Okay, we're still speeding through Machen Bren space at breakneck speeds on our way to the Xindi convoy.

7:37:23 PM vadmblackthorne: No further contact from the Machen Bren as of yet.

7:37:25 PM vadmblackthorne: Questions?

7:37:56 PM majdougmcknight: (Nope.)

7:38:06 PM cmdrshelev: ((when are we getting raises))

7:38:25 PM vadmblackthorne: ((Wait, someone is getting PAID? ::crushes that immediately:))

7:38:46 PM vadmblackthorne: Okay, so then...

7:38:49 PM vadmblackthorne: BEGIN SIM

7:38:50 PM vadmblackthorne: BEGIN SIM

7:38:53 PM lttkirr: <<Cleaning up... be back in a min...>>

7:38:54 PM vadmblackthorne: BEGIN SIM

7:39:13 PM ltcdrhducaine: I don't give a damn if the anti-matter pods are destabilizing!  Stabilize them or I'm going to use YOU to stabilize them.  Yes, I've done it!  Just fix it!  ::shakes a PADD angrily at the man::

7:39:56 PM vadmblackthorne: ::on the bridge, looking not-at-all-relaxed but definitely in command::

7:40:11 PM ltcdrhducaine: If we make it to the Xindi convoy we should all get medals.  ::hears another beeping::  God damn it.  Jeddin, what is that?  ::points::

7:40:28 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  ::looks at the console::  The pressure on the warp nacelles is increasing into unsafe levels.

7:40:29 PM ltcdrhducaine: Fix it.

7:40:33 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  ::stares::  At warp?

7:41:05 PM lttkirr: <<back.. okay, what was I doing>>

7:41:35 PM ltcdrhducaine: Yes, we can't afford to do it at impulse.  ::shrugs::  I'm sorry.  This is NOT what I expected to be doing my first day on the job.

7:41:40 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  I know, Chief, we're working on it.

7:41:42 PM cmdrshelev: ::In quarters, having just come off night watch::

7:41:43 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::moves into his office::

7:42:06 PM kileyairell: ::sleeping in quarters::

7:42:52 PM lttkirr: ::in the fighter bay refitting the Mustangs, with the help of Ducaine-Williams, who's unusually quiet::

7:42:58 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::rubs his temples::  It's not always this bad, not always this bad...

7:43:46 PM vadmblackthorne: ::alerted by a chirp from the center tactical display, indicating that contacts have been made::

7:43:49 PM majdougmcknight: ::Sits in his office, still clad in the black marine fatigues, watching a baseball game with a glass of synthehol in hand::

7:44:34 PM vadmblackthorne: Third-rates, three of them, moving to intercept.

7:44:35 PM majdougmcknight: ::Gets a chime from C&C:: 

7:44:36 PM vadmblackthorne: Red Alert!

7:44:47 PM vadmblackthorne: +Shipwide+ All hands to battlestations!

7:45:01 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::looks up::  What the hell...

7:45:08 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::moves out into the main bay::  You heard the man, battlestations!

7:45:23 PM lttkirr: ::hears the klaxon and jumps off a wing::  Get these ships ready to fly!

7:45:33 PM majdougmcknight: ::Moves out into C&C::  General quarters!  Marines, to your assigned patrols!  Rapid response teams, suit up!

7:45:34 PM cmdrshelev: Aw, shit. ::crawls out of bunk and starts frantically pulling his uniform together::

7:45:49 PM vadmblackthorne: ::stands, watching the ships close on the display::

7:45:50 PM lttkirr: ::heads out of the bay and toward the TL::

7:45:53 PM kileyairell: ::Is rudely awaken from the middle of one of the best dreams . . . frowns unhappily, stumbles out of bed in a slightly wrinkled uniform::

7:46:00 PM vadmblackthorne: Helm, slow to warp seven, see if their timing will be thrown off.

7:46:02 PM ltcdrhducaine: Power up the auxilliary emitters.  If we lose a set of relays I want them immediately backed up.

7:46:09 PM kileyairell: ::heads up to the bridge, still half asleep::

7:46:18 PM cmdrshelev: +Blackthorne+ Sitrep?

7:46:35 PM cmdrshelev: ::Finishes dressing, jogs out of quarters into a TL

7:46:51 PM vadmblackthorne: +Shelev+ Three destroyers on intercept course. Get your ass up here.

7:46:57 PM lttkirr: ::rides TL up to the Bridge and exits, relieving the ensign at Science::

7:47:37 PM cmdrshelev: +Blackthorne+ Working on it. ::to turbolift: bridge!::

7:47:39 PM ltcdrhducaine: Kendricks>  What about the deflector?  If we change the priorities of the auxilliary emitters you won't have a tertiary unit for the main deflector.  Means half the shield time.

7:47:54 PM ltcdrhducaine: I'm quite aware of what that means.  But, I'd rather keep weapons and life support if at all possible.

7:48:02 PM vadmblackthorne: ::sees the pattern spread out ahead of them, all parties still at warp::

7:48:02 PM ltcdrhducaine: Kendricks>  But...

7:48:08 PM kileyairell: ::walks onto the bridge and heads to her usual spot:: Looks like you're finally getting what you wanted Admiral . . .

7:48:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: Ensign, now is not the time to argue!  ::stares intently::  Just do it.

7:48:21 PM majdougmcknight: ::Catches sight of 2 marines, heading into the turbolift, bound for the bridge::  Hold that lift!

7:48:30 PM cmdrshelev: ::Turbolift opens onto bridge, jogs to the number two chair::

7:48:35 PM lttkirr: ::does a quick survey of the situation at her console::

7:48:36 PM vadmblackthorne: They're moving to flank. Helm, z-minus forty degrees.

7:48:53 PM cmdrshelev: How much bigger are they than the last two?

7:48:58 PM vadmblackthorne: Smaller.

7:49:04 PM vadmblackthorne: Just more of them.

7:49:36 PM cmdrshelev: If we're lucky, they'll still be weak on the starboard nacelle like the other ones.

7:49:37 PM majdougmcknight: ::Gets off the turbolift, flanked by his 2 marines, who take up their positions at opposite ends of the bridge.  McKnight himself assumed the tactical console::

7:50:20 PM ltcdrhducaine: Secondary power to the main weapon grid.  Watch that tactical array. 

7:50:23 PM vadmblackthorne: ::Watching the distance close on the tac display::

7:50:27 PM vadmblackthorne: Drop from warp on my mark.

7:50:31 PM ltcdrhducaine: Alpha and Beta repair teams, assemble your equipment and prepare for rapid response.

7:50:42 PM majdougmcknight: I hope not, sir.  Targeting specific portions of those ships is going to be a lot harder than last time.

7:50:54 PM lttkirr: +Assault Bay+ ::speaks with Ducaine-Williams about status of fighters briefly::

7:51:34 PM ltcdrhducaine: Computer, erect a level 10 engineering containment field around the warp core if the temperature raises into the second danger level.

7:51:34 PM vadmblackthorne: And..... MARK.

7:51:42 PM ltcdrhducaine: Computer>  Authorization needed.

7:51:55 PM ltcdrhducaine: Authorization Ducaine Sierra Episilon Two Delta Four.

7:51:58 PM ltcdrhducaine: Computer>  Acknowledged.

7:53:03 PM lttkirr: ::aids tactical in searching for any enemy weaknesses::

7:53:34 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The three destroyers pop out of warp and immediately begin closing for their attack.

7:53:58 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  Analyze their hull configuration and their shield harmonics.  Focus on any inconsistencies we can exploit.

7:54:05 PM ltcdrhducaine: A nameless ensign>  ::nods and runs::

7:54:10 PM vadmblackthorne: Ready quantum torpedos.

7:54:22 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr, slave helm to your console.

7:54:23 PM majdougmcknight: Suggest we begin with a full spread, sir, maximum yield.  Maybe we can tag them while they move to avoid the worst of it.

7:54:34 PM lttkirr: ::complies quickly::

7:54:43 PM vadmblackthorne: ::needs an experienced pilot at the helm::

7:54:52 PM vadmblackthorne: Agreed, Major.

7:54:52 PM lttkirr: ::heart begins to pound::

7:55:09 PM ltcdrhducaine: Michael... focus on their anti-matter exhaust ports.  Perhaps we can use that to our advantage too.

7:55:16 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr. Charge them, full impulse. Break off at about ten thousand kilometers.

7:55:19 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  Already on it...  ::moves to another console::

7:55:24 PM vadmblackthorne: Fire right before she breaks, Major.

7:55:32 PM majdougmcknight: Aye, sir.

7:55:42 PM vadmblackthorne: ::hopes T'Kirr's up to the job::

7:56:03 PM lttkirr: ::does as ordered, charging toward the centermost vessel::

7:56:13 PM vadmblackthorne: Range, twenty thousand.

7:56:19 PM vadmblackthorne: Ten thousand. Break.

7:56:29 PM cmdrshelev: ::Jogs to damage control and engineering subconsole at the back of the bridge to brace for incoming ordinance.::

7:56:31 PM vadmblackthorne: Fire.

7:56:31 PM lttkirr: ::drops warp::

7:56:50 PM majdougmcknight: ::The destroyers continue on course, routing all power to forward shields.  Just then, the full spread is fired, directly in their path::

7:57:05 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The destroyers scatter, caught in a flanking maneuver.

7:57:18 PM danducwilliams: ((blah, i hate class))

7:57:21 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> But then quickly reform on three sides of Atlantis.

7:57:30 PM lttkirr: <<Sokay, you're just fixing fighters =P>>

7:57:45 PM lttkirr: <<Well actually you're done, so run to Eng =P>>

7:57:50 PM danducwilliams: ((oh i am))

7:58:01 PM vadmblackthorne: Fire phasers, all directions. T'Kirr, Z+ 80 degree climb, aft torpedos.

7:58:01 PM danducwilliams: ::runs into engineering from the flight bay::

7:58:16 PM lttkirr: ::banks Atlantis upward::

7:58:46 PM ltcdrhducaine: Dan, I need you to check on the main coolant system.  Potter fixed it earlier, but I'd like a second pair of eyes on it.  ::tosses him a PADD::

7:59:18 PM majdougmcknight: ::Two of the destroyers approach from behind and below, coming in from opposite sides and moving to avoid the path of the rear torpedoes.  The third dives directly down on the saucer section, strafing with disruptor fire as it goes

7:59:19 PM danducwilliams: ::nods and grabs the PADD:: You got it boss. ::bounces over to the coolants::

7:59:21 PM lttkirr: ::concentrates, maneuvering precisely::

7:59:31 PM vadmblackthorne: Come about, hard right!

7:59:39 PM vadmblackthorne: Port phasers!

7:59:42 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::ship shakes, grabbing ahold of his console:: 

7:59:48 PM lttkirr: ::slows quickly and banks::

7:59:52 PM ltcdrhducaine: Firing at my ship... you can tell they're not engineers.

7:59:53 PM cmdrshelev: No damage.

8:00:48 PM majdougmcknight: ::Continues firing where best he can, but focuses on the one doing the strafing, managing to tag it with a single torpedo as it passes::

8:00:54 PM danducwilliams: ::stumbles due to the shaking but keeps going:: Man, wonder if those fly boys could avoid the enemy fire sometime. ::reaches the coolants and starts fiddling::

8:01:27 PM majdougmcknight: ::Watches the damage of that torpedo hit::  Damn, not quite as fragile as they look, sir.

8:01:42 PM vadmblackthorne: Roll and dive, steeply. Get below so we can bring a full spread to bear again.

8:01:55 PM vadmblackthorne: Phaser fire at will.

8:01:59 PM lttkirr: ::rolls and dives, straining the ship::

8:02:21 PM vadmblackthorne: (Doc!)

8:02:33 PM willfmarlowe: (Hey!)

8:02:35 PM lttkirr: <<Sorry for response time, people blabbing at me like I'm not doing anything>>

8:02:36 PM danducwilliams: ::sits down and starts checking out the coolant systems:: Hmm... ok thats in the right place...

8:03:05 PM majdougmcknight: ACTION> The two destroyers on the underside of the ship dive away from the larger dreadnought, each hammering away at the dorsal shields with a single aft torpedo launcher as they go.

8:03:16 PM vadmblackthorne: Come about, ready a torpedo spread.

8:03:22 PM majdougmcknight: (Sorry, I mean ventral.)

8:03:25 PM lttkirr: ::comes around::

8:03:29 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::watches as an explosion on the upper deck erupts and knocks and engineer over the railing and onto the floor below::

8:03:42 PM ltcdrhducaine: God damn it.  +Medical+  Engineering to Sickbay, medical emergency in Main Engineering!

8:03:51 PM cmdrshelev: That one got us in Engineering.

8:03:57 PM vadmblackthorne: Damage report?

8:04:10 PM cmdrshelev: +Engineering+ Bridge to engineering, sitrep.

8:04:27 PM danducwilliams: ::gets knocked back as the sparks fly from the coolant:: Fuckin' ey!

8:04:35 PM willfmarlowe: +Ducaine+ We're on our way--sickbay out. ::to Northe:: Trauma team to main engineering, now!

8:04:35 PM vadmblackthorne: There! Target of opportunity, fire torpedos.

8:04:53 PM ltcdrhducaine: +Bridge+  We're doing okay.  Man down, but we're checking the systems now.  Standby.

8:05:03 PM lttkirr: ::ignores internal sensors beeping at her as she pilots, rotating shield vulnerabilities and phaser/torpedo banks::

8:05:04 PM ltcdrhducaine: Dan!  Check the weapons array!  Make sure that explosion didn't taint the phasers.

8:05:14 PM willfmarlowe: ::a trauma party trots out of sickbay, medkits in hand::

8:05:44 PM majdougmcknight: ::Fires off a frapid spread, managing to score a good hit to the navigational thrusters, causing the single destroyer to momentarily spin out of control::

8:05:46 PM danducwilliams: ::nods and jumps over a railing, going for the nearby console:: Coolant's knocked down 10% from that last hit!

8:05:51 PM willfmarlowe: ::as they leave, a man with a broken ankle hobbles in::

8:05:59 PM vadmblackthorne: Nice shot.

8:06:11 PM vadmblackthorne: Tag them aft if you can.

8:06:15 PM ltcdrhducaine: Reset the primary inducers!  ::to Dan::

8:06:27 PM ltcdrhducaine: Isolate the main converter and reset the parameters to accept new plasma coolant!

8:06:45 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort> ::leads the trauma team into sickbay and kneels by the injured crewman::

8:07:21 PM danducwilliams: ::taps the console and then runs back to the coolants:: Weapons check out ok, nothing out of control yet. ::ducks into the hardware of the coolant systems::

8:07:23 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::sees Montfort::  He landed hard on his back. 

8:07:28 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr, all stop for two seconds.

8:07:38 PM lttkirr: ::stops::

8:07:43 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> ::helps the crewman to a biobed:: Got here just in time. I have a feeling five minutes more and you'd have had to wait--

8:07:46 PM vadmblackthorne: This is gonna stress the inertial dampeners...

8:07:46 PM lttkirr: ::glances at sensors::

8:07:54 PM majdougmcknight: ACTION> The other two destroyers stop just short of ramming the ship, pounding forward shields at close range with torpedoes and sisruptors at close range, one taking heavy damage to forward shields from return phaser fire before

8:08:19 PM cmdrshelev: ::Monitoring engineering panel:: They either know where to hit us or they're very lucky. We have casualties and minor damage in engineering.

8:08:21 PM majdougmcknight: both ships zoom on past above the saucer section, so as to prevent the third ship from taking more fire.

8:08:54 PM lttkirr: ::stands by, not knowing what to do, as two seconds have passed::

8:08:56 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort> ::to Ducaine:: Don't sweat it. We'll take good care of him. ::holds the man steady while his team loads him onto an antigrav stretcher::

8:09:03 PM vadmblackthorne: Resume speed!

8:09:09 PM lttkirr: ::resumes::

8:09:32 PM majdougmcknight: Sir, permission to destroy the damaged ship?

8:09:36 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::hears klaxons go off::  What the hell!  ::moves over to a console::  Inertial dampeners are depolarizing.  What the hell are they doing up there? 

8:09:39 PM vadmblackthorne: Go, Major!

8:09:52 PM danducwilliams: ::ducks out and grabs another tool:: Coolants reset and stablizied!... WHAT?

8:10:08 PM willfmarlowe: ::looks up as the ship seems to strain underfoot::

8:10:15 PM vadmblackthorne: ::looks at the panel Shelev is monitoring:: Damned lucky shots.

8:10:17 PM ltcdrhducaine: Langston!  Check the inertial dampener subsystem and reroute power if you need it.  Williams, help him out.  ::motions and climbs up the ladder onto the second level::

8:10:22 PM cmdrshelev: I'd say that stressed the dampeners, boss.

8:10:28 PM majdougmcknight: ::Unleashes a sustaines phaser blast at the still spinning destroyer.  It takes only moments to overpower its light shielding, before shearing clean through the two wing-like structures on the port side::

8:10:31 PM vadmblackthorne: But threw them off.

8:10:43 PM vadmblackthorne: Finish it.

8:10:46 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  I can't find a weakness that's exploitable.

8:11:02 PM danducwilliams: ::follows Langston up the ladder, loves all this running around business:: Yeehaw!

8:11:08 PM willfmarlowe: ::turns and runs right into the hobbled man:: --Terribly sorr-- ::sees who it is:: Ah.

8:11:15 PM willfmarlowe: Wilkstein> Long time no see, doc.

8:11:18 PM majdougmcknight: ::As they watch, explosions shake the ship, courtesy of a loss of engine containment before the whole thing goes up::

8:11:27 PM lttkirr: ::veers off from the exploding destroyer::

8:11:38 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Our engines or theirs?}}

8:11:38 PM willfmarlowe: ::sickbay's doors slide open and the trauma team bear their engineer to a biobed::

8:11:44 PM vadmblackthorne: Back around, heading 190 point two three.

8:11:47 PM danducwilliams: ((i hope not ours lol))

8:11:50 PM majdougmcknight: (Theirs.)

8:11:59 PM vadmblackthorne: (Yeah, I just let McKnight kill us all!)

8:12:01 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  ::slowly starts to wake up and then starts to howl in pain::  AAAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!

8:12:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Neat, you let me do that once...  ;)}}

8:12:10 PM vadmblackthorne: Full impulse power.

8:12:40 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort> Second degree plasma burns, rib fractures likely . . . ::tries to steady the screaming crewman::

8:12:43 PM lttkirr: ::speeds::

8:12:52 PM vadmblackthorne: Heading 243.25

8:13:03 PM lttkirr: ::imputs it::

8:13:16 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  It hurts!  God.... it hurts!  AAAAAAH!

8:13:18 PM willfmarlowe: Twenty cc tornazine! Get him under for god's sake!

8:13:20 PM vadmblackthorne: Target coming from starboard, fire torpedos.

8:13:33 PM majdougmcknight: ACTION> The two destroyers come around for another pass, attackjing from aft, following an irregular path to try and avoid torpedo fire, though an occasion hit is scored.

8:13:46 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> ::presses a hypo into the man's arm:: It's OK. You'll feel better when you wake up.

8:13:54 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> Aft shields weaken under the fire.

8:13:54 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  Sharp pains in the chest!

8:14:00 PM majdougmcknight: Sir, we can't outrun these things on impulse...suggest slowing to half impulse on my signal!

8:14:02 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  ::blinking rapidly::  Ahhh!

8:14:06 PM danducwilliams: ::smacks the internal stabilizer and it kicks in fixed:: Well that worked...

8:14:09 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  ::passes out::

8:14:11 PM vadmblackthorne: On McKnight's mark, T'Kirr.

8:14:19 PM lttkirr: Aye.

8:14:24 PM willfmarlowe: I said put him under--

8:14:34 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> Looks like he took care of that part himself.

8:14:35 PM majdougmcknight: ::Watches the ships getting closer, taking fire all the while, until finally...::  Now!

8:14:46 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineer>  ::had a delayed reaction to the drug, seeing as how I missed the nurse adminstering it  :-X::

8:14:48 PM lttkirr: ::drops to half impulse quickly, eyeing the aft shields and noting enemy positions::

8:14:56 PM danducwilliams: ::feels the ship shake again:: Bloody hell, can't the other guys just give up or something? ::runs to another console::

8:15:05 PM vadmblackthorne: ::Seeing red marks on the damage report console aft::

8:15:12 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::steps up alongside Dan::  First week on the job and we get this.  Funny, huh?

8:15:17 PM cmdrshelev: No comment.

8:15:18 PM majdougmcknight: ::As the two destroyers swerve to try dodging, McKnight strains the shields by suddenly widening the shield bubble, physically knocking one of them into a roll::

8:15:43 PM vadmblackthorne: Fire all weapons at that ship!

8:15:45 PM willfmarlowe: <<Sorry Ducaine--that wasn't a complaint. :j >>

8:15:48 PM lttkirr: ::perks an eyebrow:: Interesting tactic, Major.

8:15:49 PM vadmblackthorne: ::points to the rolling one::

8:15:54 PM vadmblackthorne: Nice move, Major.

8:15:55 PM majdougmcknight: ::Before said ship can recover, begins poundign it with a steady barrage of rear phaser and torpedo fire::

8:16:13 PM willfmarlowe: Begin preliminary regeneration sequence, and get an osteoscan on those ribs.

8:16:23 PM cmdrshelev: I didn't know you could do that... ::looks at T'Kirr:: Did you know he could do that?

8:16:36 PM danducwilliams: ::laughs:: Of course, but I mean honestly, it wouldn't be nearly as exciting or fun if we had to do like a shakedown cruise or something more peaceful. ::taps console:: Aft shields have taken a bit of a beating.

8:16:44 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::feels the strain::  Major infraction on the aft shields.  ::leans over the railing::  Jeddin, check the aft shield grid's power grid.  Make damn sure we didn't lose any of it.

8:16:44 PM lttkirr: ::shakes her head briefly before concentrating on the shields::

8:17:00 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> Yes doctor.

8:17:10 PM majdougmcknight: ACTION> A single good quantum torpedo hit physically blows the destroyer in half.  The bodies of crew members can clearly be seen as they're sucked out into the vacuum.

8:17:11 PM vadmblackthorne: Come about, keep up the attack on that one.

8:17:17 PM vadmblackthorne: Or not. Nicely done.

8:17:39 PM lttkirr: ::rolls, facing best shields toward the final enemy::

8:18:02 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The remaining enemy gets a good solid blow into the aft shields as we destroy the other ship, causing them to fail.

8:18:29 PM lttkirr: ::notices their shield weakness and flies at full toward its aft::

8:18:35 PM danducwilliams: ::gets knocked to the ground as the ship takes a big knocking:: Holly hell was that??

8:18:50 PM vadmblackthorne: Keep us facing toward them. ::sees the DR console::

8:19:00 PM lttkirr: Aye, sir.

8:19:02 PM ltcdrhducaine: God damn it!  Jeddin!  Reroute shield power!

8:19:05 PM willfmarlowe: ::turns to Wilkstein:: Now. What seems to be the problem?

8:19:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: Dan, lock down the containment vectors on the shield ports. 

8:19:20 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::moves over to the ladder and slides down it without going rung by rung::

8:19:35 PM majdougmcknight: ::Keeps up a steady barrage of phaser fire, designed to keep that destroyer from getting into position to follow up its momentary advantage::

8:19:36 PM vadmblackthorne: Straight at them, T'Kirr. They can't stand up to us head to head.

8:19:40 PM cmdrshelev: ::mumbling:: we'redoomed.

8:19:52 PM lttkirr: ::does as ordered::

8:19:55 PM danducwilliams: ::nods and straps on a kit:: Quick trip through the tubes! ::jumps down a tube::

8:19:57 PM willfmarlowe: Wilkstein> My ankle's broken. ::turns as the doors to sickbay slide open again, and the first in a steady trickle of patients wander in::

8:20:32 PM majdougmcknight: ::As the destroyer tries to dodge, manages to catch it momentarily with a good phaser hit.

8:20:50 PM vadmblackthorne: Once we pass it, pull an Immelman turn. ::looks to see T'Kirr's reaction::

8:21:00 PM vadmblackthorne: Yes, in a starship. She'll take it.

8:21:07 PM lttkirr: ::meets his eyes::

8:21:08 PM danducwilliams: ::stops at the shield ports:: Alright, vector time... lockdown, lockdown... not self-destruct, lockdown...

8:21:17 PM lttkirr: ::swallows and prepares::

8:21:23 PM vadmblackthorne: I know this from experience. Trust me.

8:21:31 PM ltcdrhducaine:  ::sees the preparation::  What the hell are they doing?!

8:21:58 PM ltcdrhducaine: An Immelman turn?  +Dan+  Ducaine to Williams, invert those vectors then lock them down!

8:22:11 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The two ships pass.

8:22:11 PM vadmblackthorne: Now.

8:22:20 PM lttkirr: ::pulls the turn, straining the ship::

8:22:22 PM vadmblackthorne: Major, we're gonna catch them vulnerable aft.

8:22:33 PM danducwilliams: Lockdown! Got it! ::cheers and starts climbing back up the tube:: +Houston+ Shield vectors are locked... nevermind. ::dips back down and works feverishly::

8:22:41 PM vadmblackthorne: ::Hears the ship strain, hopes it doesn't make a liar out of him::

8:22:41 PM majdougmcknight: Aye, sir!

8:22:46 PM vadmblackthorne: There! Fire!

8:22:51 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::hears the strain::  God damn it...

8:22:53 PM lttkirr: ::looks up at the viewscreen::

8:23:03 PM vadmblackthorne: Good flying, Lieutenant.

8:23:08 PM willfmarlowe: ::looks around as the ship strains and a badly burned man shambles in::

8:23:08 PM danducwilliams: ::feels the strain:: Oh God...

8:23:15 PM lttkirr: ::nods, feeling the adrenaline::

8:23:22 PM majdougmcknight: ::Trusts the ship to stay in one piece.  He, meanwhile, concentrates on getting a good lock, no simple feat given how maneuverable this bastard is, and...fires, scoring a single good phaser hit.::

8:23:44 PM willfmarlowe: <<Wow. All this straining, you'd think she's constipated or a DBZ character or something.>>

8:23:51 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{::laughs!::}}

8:23:52 PM majdougmcknight: ACTION> At first, the destroyer's shields seem to take it, but then, it begins to slow, and numerous exterior lights can be seen to blink out.

8:23:59 PM lttkirr: <<Ship's straining, not me >_< >>

8:24:09 PM majdougmcknight: (Heh, nice Marlowe.)

8:24:10 PM vadmblackthorne: ::looks at it::

8:24:11 PM willfmarlowe: <<I meant the ship. Sorry!>>

8:24:19 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The destroyer begins to list, darkened.

8:24:22 PM lttkirr: <<oh rofl, you're forgiven>>

8:24:31 PM vadmblackthorne: Sensors. Is it disabled?

8:24:34 PM lttkirr: ::lets out a breath::

8:24:34 PM danducwilliams: ::reaches in to lockdown the last sheild vector and gets his hand fried of by power grid but still locks it down:: Bloody hell! ::recoils and starts to climb up the tubes slowly::

8:24:45 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::looks::  Come on...

8:24:45 PM lttkirr: ::mentally shakes and checks sensors::

8:24:46 PM majdougmcknight: ::Looks over the tactical display::  Looks like that last hit overloaded a power relay.  An important one, from the looks of it.

8:25:09 PM lttkirr: ::nods at McKnight:: It's disabled.

8:25:10 PM vadmblackthorne: All stop.

8:25:14 PM ltcdrhducaine: Yes!  We got it!

8:25:16 PM lttkirr: ::stops::

8:25:17 PM ltcdrhducaine: Engineering>  ::cheers!::

8:25:21 PM willfmarlowe: Burned man> ::screams and flops over when the ship rights itself::

8:25:26 PM vadmblackthorne: Shelev, take McKnight and a platoon of Marines. Board them and capture.

8:25:30 PM ltcdrhducaine: Damage report, Mr. Jeddin?

8:25:34 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin>  ::hands him  PADD::

8:25:42 PM danducwilliams: ::climbs out of the tube amid the cheering:: What, we won or something? ::nursing his burned hand::

8:25:45 PM ltcdrhducaine: Well... shit.  ::stares at the list::

8:25:46 PM willfmarlowe: Wilkstein> ::for lack of any alternative, catches the crispy crewman::

8:25:47 PM lttkirr: ::turns at her console and begins quickly checking internal sensor readings that have been flooding in::

8:25:55 PM cmdrshelev: ::deep breath:: Major, if you will. ::gestures towards turbolift::

8:26:10 PM majdougmcknight: Aye, sir.

8:26:10 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr, hail them.

8:26:17 PM lttkirr: <<crispy... LOL>>

8:26:23 PM lttkirr: ::hails::

8:26:34 PM majdougmcknight: ::Accompanies Shelev to the turbolift::

8:26:39 PM danducwilliams: ::looks over Houston's shoulder:: Shit indeed...

8:26:46 PM willfmarlowe: ::techs scramble and help Marlowe collect the patient:: Thank you, Mr. Wilkstein . . . ::cart the man off, leaving Wilkstein to his own devices::

8:26:59 PM vadmblackthorne: This is Vice Admiral Ian Blackthorne of the Federation Starship Atlantis. I order you to surrender your vessel and prepare to be boarded.

8:27:09 PM majdougmcknight: ::Taps his comm badge::

8:27:10 PM vadmblackthorne: ::Hears static::

8:27:14 PM willfmarlowe: Wilkstein> Uh . . . nurse? ::discovers, to his dismay, that his injured foot simply will not move where he wants it to::

8:27:15 PM ltcdrhducaine: We lost a whole set of power relays on Deck 23.  We somehow managed to get microfractures in an anti-matter containment pod.  And, our tactical array is on the verge of seizing.

8:27:25 PM lttkirr: ::routes the damage reports to Blackthorne's console for when he's ready to read::

8:27:37 PM ltcdrhducaine: Jeddin, tactical array.  Dan, microfractures.  I'll accompany you... ::to Dan:: ...to Deck 23 and do the power relays.

8:27:39 PM vadmblackthorne: ::repeats his message::

8:27:50 PM cmdrshelev: To TL> Deck 7.

8:27:56 PM majdougmcknight: +C&C+ Sergeant Estebez, prepare a boarding party, armed to the teeth.  And bring me a rifle.  Meet us in transporter room 3.

8:28:03 PM majdougmcknight: (Er...scratch that.)

8:28:05 PM vadmblackthorne: ::hears statis::

8:28:09 PM vadmblackthorne: Cut the comm.

8:28:15 PM vadmblackthorne: They're dead or not listening.

8:28:25 PM lttkirr: ::cuts feed::

8:28:33 PM danducwilliams: ::nods and grabs a kit, trying to hide his hand:: Lead the way oh wise and belevonant leader. ::smiles and follows Houston::

8:28:55 PM willfmarlowe: Kellys> This way, Mr. Wilkstein. ::almost mechanically helps Wilkstein to an unused biobed and starts to examine the ankle::

8:29:03 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::moves into the turbolift after grabbing his own kit::  Deck 23.

8:29:21 PM majdougmcknight: ::Gets off the lift, and steps into C&C::  Sergeant Estebez, mobilize a suqad to supplement our rapid response teams.  We meet in transporter room 3 in 5 minutes!

8:29:40 PM danducwilliams: ::takes a sigh of relief and wraps his hand in a cloth:: Well, that could have gone worse.

8:30:09 PM lttkirr: ::updates casualty reports as they come in::

8:30:11 PM majdougmcknight: Commander, if you'll follow me?

8:30:23 PM willfmarlowe: ::carefully examining the burn victim, now sedated::

8:30:28 PM cmdrshelev: Lead the way, Major.

8:30:30 PM vadmblackthorne: Establish commlink to the away team.

8:30:39 PM lttkirr: ::links::

8:30:40 PM ltcdrhducaine: Yeah, I've seen much, much worse actually.

8:30:47 PM majdougmcknight: ::Steps into the armory to grab a body armor vest and a phaser rifle, as well as a breathing apparatus, in case life support goes::

8:31:03 PM danducwilliams: I'm talking about my hand and arm actually, but I imagine the same for the ship. ::chuckles to himself::

8:31:04 PM lttkirr: +Away Team+ ::opens::

8:31:27 PM cmdrshelev: +Bridge+ Away team acknowledge.

8:31:40 PM ltcdrhducaine: Why didn't you say something?  Dan, go to sickbay.  I'll hand the repairs to the anti-matter containment pods.

8:31:48 PM vadmblackthorne: ::eyes the listing ship on the screen::

8:32:06 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{::watches Blackthorne::  He's about to get a bad feeling... wait for it...}}

8:32:31 PM willfmarlowe: ::begins to cut away destroyed tissue, which means pretty much most of the front of his body::

8:32:35 PM majdougmcknight: ::Grabs his stuff, and double times it to the transporter room::

8:32:36 PM danducwilliams: ::laughs:: Nah I'll live. It still works after-all. Once I fix the pods I'll head over to sickbay. Duty first and all that jazz you know. ::winks and then winces::

8:32:51 PM cmdrshelev: ::Pulls a similar set of gear as McKnight, except with a handheld phaser::

8:33:07 PM cmdrshelev: ::Tries to keep up with the Marine::

8:33:08 PM kileyairell: ((okay all . . . I'm falling asleep, I need to head out))

8:33:15 PM vadmblackthorne: Tractor beam, T'Kirr. Stablize it.

8:33:18 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Night!}}

8:33:20 PM willfmarlowe: <<See ya Kiley>>

8:33:26 PM danducwilliams: ((peace kiley))

8:33:33 PM vadmblackthorne: ((Night Kiley!)

8:33:38 PM cmdrshelev: ((gnight))

8:33:41 PM lttkirr: ::moves ship into position and tractors the strongest part of the hull::

8:33:55 PM willfmarlowe: Nurse, pack that section there.

8:34:42 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::grins::  You have the tenacity, don't you? ::to Dan::

8:34:44 PM cmdrshelev: Just so we're clear, Major, always assume I defer to your judgement.

8:34:55 PM willfmarlowe: Nurse> Yes doctor. ::places a transluscent, wet, rubbery gel pad to a particularly gruesome wound::

8:34:59 PM cmdrshelev: At least until I learn how to shoot.

8:35:02 PM lttkirr: ::keeps eye on short-range sensors, scanning the ship::

8:35:14 PM majdougmcknight: ::Heads into the transporter room, just as his other men are arriving, and goes to a sensor display of the enemy ship's interior::  Beam us over in two teams, but be ready to beam us back as one.  Drop the first one off...here,

8:35:50 PM danducwilliams: ::smiles:: Only when I get to fix things, oh user of big words. ::exits the TL as it opens::

8:35:52 PM majdougmcknight: just 20 meters behind the bridge.  And the second, one...here, by the largest pocket of life signs.  I don't want to deal with a unified resistance.

8:36:01 PM majdougmcknight: Good to know, sir.

8:36:15 PM vadmblackthorne: Cease tractor beam. They should have no more inertia.

8:36:21 PM lttkirr: ::cuts beam::

8:36:32 PM willfmarlowe: Kellys> ::observing:: What's that? ::to Marlowe, with great interest::

8:36:40 PM ltcdrhducaine: Are we even related?  ::eyes him carefully, then smiles::

8:36:44 PM vadmblackthorne: Close eye on the away team.

8:36:49 PM majdougmcknight: ::Once the transporter tech has acknowledged, steps onto the pad.::  Well, let's not leave them waiting, sir.

8:37:13 PM cmdrshelev: ::Steps up to the pad:: Ready when you are.

8:37:39 PM danducwilliams: ::laughs as he heads down towards the pods:: By the fact that you asked that question, yuup. See ya back in Main Engineering, assuming you remember how to fix something. ::laughs again::

8:37:42 PM majdougmcknight: Energize.

8:37:53 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::steps out onto the deck and walks down the corridor a bit and into the anti-matter containment room::  I'll go to work on the power relays.

8:37:55 PM lttkirr: ::watches away team on sensors:: They're in.

8:38:00 PM willfmarlowe: ::drops another flake of burnt flesh into a biowaste bin:: I've been developing it over the past several months. I call it a burn pack.

8:38:10 PM danducwilliams: ((hehe, put Houston's before mine))

8:38:14 PM cmdrshelev: ::pulls sidearm, holds it in ready position::

8:38:31 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::takes off the panel and begins scanning::

8:38:34 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> Everything is quiet aboard their ship. Quiet and dark.

8:38:59 PM majdougmcknight: @::Materializes on the darkened interior of the enemy ship, briefly noting a profusion of intricate carvings along the bulkheads.  Perhaps someone can make something of it later::

8:39:47 PM cmdrshelev: ::Pulls his tricorder with his free hand and begins recording.::

8:39:57 PM willfmarlowe: Kellys> How does it work?

8:40:31 PM danducwilliams: ::plops down in the pods area:: Alright, which one of you lucky kids wants to be first huh?

8:40:56 PM cmdrshelev: No lifesigns immediately behind the door, Major. Can't vouch for the rest of the room.

8:40:57 PM majdougmcknight: @Alright, we've got a straight shot to their bridge.  I've got point.  Commander, you stay behind me.  Rogers, you bring up the rear.  The rest of you, watch our flanks.

8:41:43 PM cmdrshelev: Aye.

8:41:44 PM majdougmcknight: @+Montrose+ Team 2, what's your status!

8:42:03 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> No life signs detected on the bridge, either.

8:42:28 PM majdougmcknight: @Montrose> +McKnight+ We are taking fire, sir, but we've caught them with their pants down!  The situation is contained!

8:43:03 PM willfmarlowe: The gel acts as a temporary replacement for lost tissue. It stops any bleeding by stabilizing the circulatory structures on and around a burn site--another one there, please--and keeps the wound sterile.

8:43:08 PM majdougmcknight: @::Makes it to the door::  Peterson, breaching charges!

8:43:43 PM cmdrshelev: +Bridge+ Aft situation contained, breaching bridge doors now, Admiral.

8:43:43 PM willfmarlowe: When we're ready to begin treatment, it's easily removed.

8:43:46 PM lttkirr: ::stands staring at the sensor reports::

8:43:48 PM willfmarlowe: Kellys> Combat applications?

8:43:53 PM danducwilliams: ((::hands Shelev his @:: :)))

8:43:56 PM vadmblackthorne: +Shelev+ Acknowleged.

8:44:26 PM lttkirr: <<I'm confused, is Team2 on bridge?  Are they being fired on, or is it empty?>>

8:44:29 PM willfmarlowe: ::shakes his head:: The pads are too fragile. Considering the beating medkits take in a firefight, they'd probably fall apart.

8:44:31 PM danducwilliams: ::continues his work on the containment pods, feeling his injury get worse:: Stupid shield vectors... thinking they go and be all sparky on me...

8:44:35 PM majdougmcknight: @Peterson> ::As ordered, Peterson places the charges along the door at steady intervals::

8:44:43 PM cmdrshelev: (( Thanks for telling me about @s before bringing me into the sim, admiral! ))

8:44:47 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::pulls out the bad relays and replaces them with the ones from his kit::

8:44:48 PM lttkirr: <<Oh nm>>

8:44:54 PM vadmblackthorne: ((Hey, I can't be arsed to remember everything.)

8:45:02 PM vadmblackthorne: (That's what yeomen are for.)

8:45:11 PM cmdrshelev: (( How's your tea? ))

8:45:20 PM vadmblackthorne: (Excellent.)

8:45:31 PM willfmarlowe: Kellys> A pity.

8:45:38 PM majdougmcknight: @Peterson> Once everyone is at a safe distance, Peterson presses his remote, and the charges are detonated, blowing the door inward::

8:45:44 PM willfmarlowe: Yes, I know. Pack that there, if you please.

8:46:02 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The scene on the bridge is eerie.

8:46:06 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::seals the relays station and stands, putting the burnt out relays in his pack::

8:46:17 PM willfmarlowe: ::pulls off his gloves and walks over to Northe:: How's our engineer?

8:46:23 PM lttkirr: <<lol, that's it?>>

8:46:27 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The center seat is occupied with a slumped form.

8:46:33 PM danducwilliams: ::finishes with the pods and smiles:: Aww, all you poor little kids needed was some attention.

8:46:33 PM majdougmcknight: @::Following the same arrangement as before McKnight storms onto the bridge first, sweeping his assigned section with his flashlight, but discovering no opposition.  Nor do the others::

8:46:45 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The rest of the bridge is completely empty, its occupants probably fighting in the rest of the ship.

8:46:59 PM majdougmcknight: Commander, you just keep scanning.  Get all the useful information you can.

8:47:02 PM cmdrshelev: @::Follows McKnight, pulling tricorder after it becomes obvious there's no incoming fire.::

8:47:08 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> Stable, though you should see him soon.

8:47:25 PM cmdrshelev: @::Shines a light on the center seat::

8:47:38 PM danducwilliams: ((::is waiting for the alien to pop out::))

8:47:40 PM majdougmcknight: @::Approaches the slumped figure in the center seat, flanked by two marines, weapon up and at the ready::

8:47:41 PM willfmarlowe: Let's have a look, shall we? ::walks over, pulling on a new pair of gloves:: How are the burns responding?

8:47:51 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The occupant of the center seat has a large chunk of his head missing, a sidearm in his hand.

8:48:03 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Ouch, that had to hurt.}}

8:48:11 PM lttkirr: <<Actually, it probably didn't>>

8:48:16 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{True.}}

8:48:18 PM majdougmcknight: @Well, someone's a sore loser.  Alright, fan out.

8:48:26 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::moves back down the hallway and into where Dan is::

8:48:51 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The bridge is illuminated by a series of symbols flashing rhythmically on a screen.

8:48:51 PM cmdrshelev: @+Bridge+ Admiral, it appears the captain is dead of a self-inflicted shot to the head.

8:48:54 PM danducwilliams: ::turns around and smiles at Houston:: I was just finishing up with the little 'uns.

8:49:14 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Shit, self-destruct!  RUN!}}

8:49:15 PM cmdrshelev: @::Shines light around to other stations around the bridge::

8:49:17 PM vadmblackthorne: +Shelev+ Acknowledged. Sitrep on the rest of the ship?

8:49:17 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> They aren't bad. The fall did the most damage.

8:49:33 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> ::hands him a PADD displaying the osteoscan::

8:49:35 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> A voice begins to chime in, gruff, in time to the symbols.

8:50:08 PM cmdrshelev: @+Bridge+ Well, take a listen..

8:50:24 PM cmdrshelev: Major, I think I recognize this sort of pattern...

8:50:39 PM vadmblackthorne: ::listens::

8:50:59 PM majdougmcknight: Yeah...bad feeling?

8:51:03 PM willfmarlowe: ::looks at the display:: I see. He's cracked a rib there . . . and broken one there. Fortunately it doesn't look like the lung was damaged. Prep a biobed for osteoregeneration and call me when it's ready.

8:51:04 PM vadmblackthorne: That can't be sentence structure.

8:51:04 PM cmdrshelev: Very bad.

8:51:10 PM willfmarlowe: Northe> Yes doctor.

8:51:27 PM vadmblackthorne: Counting! T'KIRR BEAM THEM OUT NOW.

8:51:30 PM cmdrshelev: I'm calling this on account of rain. Get us out.

8:51:30 PM majdougmcknight: @+Blackthorne+ Sir, we need evac!  And I mean now!

8:51:36 PM lttkirr: ::tenses and starts beaming::

8:51:43 PM vadmblackthorne: ::jumps to the helm and shoves the ship to full impulse::

8:51:44 PM willfmarlowe: ::walks toward the front of sickbay, checking on the surprisingly small number of patients::

8:52:00 PM ltcdrhducaine: The little 'uns?  Are you serious?  You still say that?  You know, Golding would be proud.

8:52:02 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort> ::walks in behind a gurney::

8:52:11 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort. How many more?

8:52:11 PM lttkirr: ::sees Blackthorne out of the corner of her eye, relieved she doesn't hae to pilot as well, as she beams the last party member out::

8:52:15 PM lttkirr: I have them!

8:52:26 PM vadmblackthorne: ACTION> The enemy ship explodes as Atlantis streaks away.

8:52:38 PM vadmblackthorne: +Shelev+ Come in Commander.

8:52:50 PM danducwilliams: ::grabs his PADD and pats his brother on the shoulder, wincing as he does:: Of course he would, I mean its either that or just sit around be bored while I work on 'em. ::winks:: Sickbay calls.

8:52:52 PM cmdrshelev: +Blackthorne+ We're onboard.

8:52:55 PM willfmarlowe: Montfort> That was the last call we got. Looks like we were pretty lucky.

8:53:02 PM vadmblackthorne: ::Breathes an audible sigh of relief::

8:53:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: Good, and don't forget dinner.  ::smirks::

8:53:10 PM vadmblackthorne: Resume course, warp nine point nine five.

8:53:12 PM vadmblackthorne: PAUSE SIM

8:53:14 PM vadmblackthorne: PAUSE SIM

8:53:15 PM cmdrshelev: +Blackthorne+ I have to say that was the most exciting five minutes I've seen in years.

8:53:17 PM vadmblackthorne: PAUSE SIM

8:53:17 PM lttkirr: ::pauses::

8:53:19 PM willfmarlowe: ::paused::

8:53:21 PM danducwilliams: ::pausedededed::

8:53:24 PM majdougmcknight: ::paused::

8:53:27 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::paused::

8:53:29 PM cmdrshelev: (( I failed at the pausing =( ))

8:53:43 PM lttkirr: <<Demotion!>>

8:53:52 PM ltcdrhducaine: And, what the hell is Sitrep? 

8:53:59 PM ltcdrhducaine: :-p

8:53:59 PM vadmblackthorne: SITuation REPort.

8:54:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: I have NEVER heard of that.

8:54:16 PM lttkirr: Is it actually said 'sitrep' or is that just a typing thing?

8:54:18 PM danducwilliams: neither have i

8:54:25 PM lttkirr: Like 'TL' or 'CR'?

8:54:25 PM vadmblackthorne: It's actually called that.

8:54:33 PM lttkirr: Wierdness.

8:54:37 PM vadmblackthorne: Anyway, call em to, commander.

8:54:38 PM cmdrshelev: ((watch more battlestar galactica and military documentaries))

8:54:48 PM cmdrshelev: ::twweeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeet::

8:54:49 PM danducwilliams: ::At Attention and All That!::

8:54:49 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::@@::

8:54:53 PM lttkirr: <<I'll watch StarTrek thanks =D>>

8:54:54 PM lttkirr: ::AA::

8:54:58 PM willfmarlowe: ::AA::

8:55:03 PM vadmblackthorne: ((what star trek :(   ))

8:55:10 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{Season 2 on DVD just came out.}}

8:55:18 PM lttkirr: <<I'd say 'reruns' but I'm AA, so>>

8:55:26 PM vadmblackthorne: Okay, ahem.

8:55:29 PM vadmblackthorne: T

8:55:37 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr, get your Vulcan ass up here front and center.

8:55:41 PM lttkirr: O.o

8:55:49 PM cmdrshelev: He said it, not me.

8:55:51 PM lttkirr: ::siddles up to the scary platform::

8:55:56 PM danducwilliams: ::likes the Admiral's attitude::

8:56:07 PM vadmblackthorne: ::eyes her::

8:56:45 PM majdougmcknight: ::Eyes the Vulcan ass momentarily.  Everyone else is lately, and never let it be said McKnight isn't cool::

8:57:19 PM lttkirr: <<Ah, ya noticed that, huh :-\>>

8:57:38 PM majdougmcknight: (Blame Enterprise.)

8:57:50 PM vadmblackthorne: You're a pathetic excuse for a Vulcan science officer.

8:58:10 PM lttkirr: ::stares ahead, arms clasped behind her tightly::

8:58:24 PM vadmblackthorne: You don't even wear a tight enough uniform.

8:58:28 PM vadmblackthorne: Tsk tsk tsk.

8:58:30 PM ltcdrhducaine: Chica bow wow...

8:58:33 PM ltcdrhducaine: :-X

8:58:41 PM lttkirr: Regulation, sir.

8:58:48 PM vadmblackthorne: Isn't that what female Vulcan science officers are supposed to do?

8:59:01 PM danducwilliams: ::cues the porn disco::

8:59:02 PM lttkirr: ::gulps:: If you'll have it, sir.

8:59:18 PM vadmblackthorne: ::smacks her ass and squeezes:: Yeah, that'll do.

8:59:27 PM lttkirr: <<ROFL um>>

8:59:32 PM ltcdrhducaine: {{::laughs!::}}

8:59:39 PM majdougmcknight: (Wow, we're making Kirk look all PC.)

8:59:49 PM vadmblackthorne: Anyway, you've been a longterm devoted attendee to this sim and I'm quite pleased with that.

8:59:49 PM danducwilliams: ::is throughly impressed with this Admiral::

8:59:54 PM vadmblackthorne: So, I have NO CHOICE.

8:59:55 PM lttkirr: ::mentally screams:: ~Not the bug.. not the bug...~

9:00:00 PM cmdrshelev: (( He makes kirk look like jack webb ))

9:00:07 PM vadmblackthorne: COMMANDER.

9:00:09 PM vadmblackthorne: GET ME THE BOX.

9:00:14 PM lttkirr: ::squints eyes shut::

9:00:15 PM cmdrshelev: What box?

9:00:25 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::stares::

9:00:26 PM lttkirr: But sir, I'm vegenarian... ::sounds small::

9:00:27 PM cmdrshelev: The one with your cigars or the one with the tacks?

9:00:28 PM danducwilliams: ::hands Shelev a big black box::

9:00:42 PM lttkirr: <<*Vegetarian>>

9:00:43 PM cmdrshelev: ::Hands the black box to the admiral::

9:00:48 PM ltcdrhducaine: Found that on an airplace, Commander...

9:00:52 PM ltcdrhducaine: *airplane

9:01:00 PM vadmblackthorne: This is the correct one.

9:01:02 PM danducwilliams: ::nods energetically:; Yuup

9:01:11 PM cmdrshelev: Good airplane.

9:01:13 PM vadmblackthorne: ::takes out a long sharp pip::

9:01:24 PM lttkirr: ::breathes relief, seeing the pip instead of the bug::

9:01:47 PM vadmblackthorne: T'Kirr, by the power vested in me by the Emperor of Alaska, I promote you to the rank of Lieutenant Commander on the USS Atlantis! May Bob have mercy on your bowl!

9:01:52 PM vadmblackthorne: :::stabs - er, pips her::

9:02:09 PM lttkirr: ::dribbles green plasma::

9:02:12 PM danducwilliams: ::claps:: Congrats oh Vulcan lady!

9:02:15 PM ltcdrhducaine: WOOT!  ::Claps::

9:02:24 PM cmdrshelev: ::claps:: I love it when they bleed.

9:02:39 PM willfmarlowe: ::cheers and claps::

9:02:41 PM vadmblackthorne: Way to go! This is a high honor aboard Atlantis, attainable after only very long service and devotion to the sim.

9:02:52 PM vadmblackthorne: And multiple humiliations at promotion time.

9:03:09 PM lttkirr: Thank you, Admiral.. I am truly... ::searches::

9:03:18 PM cmdrshelev: Endowed.

9:03:24 PM lttkirr: ::nods:: That's it, thank you.

9:03:27 PM vadmblackthorne: Indeed, Commander.

9:03:37 PM vadmblackthorne: That's all for this week!

9:03:39 PM vadmblackthorne: Commander, if you will!

9:03:44 PM danducwilliams: Indeed... ::blinks:: Wot wot?

9:03:48 PM cmdrshelev: Remind me never to get promoted.

9:03:51 PM cmdrshelev: Dismissed!

9:04:00 PM danducwilliams: ::flees like a banshee!::

9:04:02 PM majdougmcknight: lol

9:04:08 PM willfmarlowe: G'night!

9:04:09 PM lttkirr: ::runs to the medical bay::

9:04:14 PM ltcdrhducaine: ::waves::

 


Other related posts:

  • » <USS Atlantis> Atlantis Transcript 8/2/2005