<Alcubierre> Mission Statement

Millie read through the data again while simultaneously pulling up all she
could on the Eugenic wars, the Botany Bay, and Kirk's first Enterprise. When at
last she felt she had all the details she could gleen on her own, she tapped
the shipwide com and informed her crew:

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen. I know most of you were looking forward to a
little R and R, so was I, but it looks like we're going to have to wait a
little longer. We have our new mission. We're needed in 2267. The Alpha
Quadrant. A ship called Enterprise has been taken over by a group of
genetically engineered humans from late 20th century Earth, led by one Khan
Noonian Singh. The whereabouts and condition of her captain, one James Tiberius
Kirk, is unknown at this time. Clearly, this is not an acceptable version of
history." She drew a deep breath. "I have sent the temporal coordinates to
the helm. We will depart immediately. Department heads are to report to my
ready room for further details. Putnam out."