[urisa] Regarding_ Re: URISA Listserv

  • From: "Consultant Vince" <geoeconomics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swilson@xxxxxxxxx>, <urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:31:13 -0500

4-25
Good Evening,

I concur with Sheila's thoughts.

Vince

-----Original Message----- From: Sheila Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:21 PM
To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [urisa] Re: URISA Listserv

Thank you setting up this listserv.  In the future, I would prefer an
invitation to join rather than an automatic inclusion.  Clearly, from the
comments on the listserv, I am not alone is this.

We all owe a special thank you to Wendy, Katie, and the staff at URISA for
the all the work you do!  Balancing the needs of the organization and the
needs of the members is difficult.

Thank you,
Sheila

Sheila Wilson, Ph.D., GISP
Executive Director
GIS Certification Institute

www.gisci.org
swilson@xxxxxxxxx

918-246-0328

If everything could be different, what might have to remain unchanged?
- F. W. Faller

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return
it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of
it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this
message, please contact the sender.