[urisa] Re: No Need to Subscribe

  • From: Melanie Feliciano <email4mf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:57:17 -0400

Although the Listserve seems like a great idea, the bombardment of emails
could be off-putting to many. May I suggest that when people reply, that
they are careful to choose where the response is going. You may send
something to the entire list serve that is meant for individual
consumption. Also, it is common on listserves to have a delay in action for
subscription and digest requests. It may be a good idea to use your email
filters to prevent inbox overflow until requests are granted. Good luck and
good day.

On Apr 23, 2012 4:44 PM, "Salazar, Ernie" <Ernie.Salazar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

LOL!  I think the reason everyone keeps getting emails is because people
keep replying to them.  That is the point of a  listserv.****

** **

If everyone stops replying the emails will stop (like the original email
said).  Or use the link described in one of the other email replies to edit
your profile to not get emails from the listserv.****

** **

** **

** **