[urisa] Re: No Need to Subscribe

  • From: "Salazar, Ernie" <Ernie.Salazar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:00:31 -0400

LOL!  I think the reason everyone keeps getting emails is because people keep
replying to them.  That is the point of a  listserv.

If everyone stops replying the emails will stop (like the original email said).
 Or use the link described in one of the other email replies to edit your
profile to not get emails from the listserv.

Ernie

Augustine E Salazar (Ernie), PG, GISP
Weston Solutions, Inc.
732-417-5871 (office), 732-407-2415 (mobile), 732-417-5801 (fax)

From: Spencer, Timothy A
<timothy.a.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:timothy.a.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 2:18 PM