[urisa] Re: Listserv suggestion

  • From: "Sandy Hulvey" <shulvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winklec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:41:32 -0400

I strongly agree.

Sandy Hulvey, C.F.E.
AGIS Activity Director
Property Appraiser's Office
Volusia County, FL
386-822-5720 x2856
shulvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Chuck Winkle <winklec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/27/2012 2:31 PM >>>
I have a suggestion for the listserv. Perhaps there should be a
listserv
for URISA members to communicate on important GIS topics AND a
separate
listserv for URISA members to post GIS/geo-science related job
openings. I
can envision some people being interested in GIS related discussions
but
not in job listings, but I also think having job postings in a
listserv
that can be emailed or accessed in a digest is a great resource.
Members
can then choose to subscribe to one or the other, both, or none.

Just a thought. Thanks for the listserv.

Chuck Winkle, GISP
City of Bloomington, Indiana
winklec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
812.349.3595