[urisa] Re: Listserv suggestion

  • From: Brent Jones <bjones@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:38:17 -0700

Please remove me from the list.

From: urisa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:urisa-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chuck Winkle
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 11:32 AM
To: urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [urisa] Listserv suggestion

I have a suggestion for the listserv. Perhaps there should be a listserv for
URISA members to communicate on important GIS topics AND a separate listserv
for URISA members to post GIS/geo-science related job openings. I can envision
some people being interested in GIS related discussions but not in job
listings, but I also think having job postings in a listserv that can be
emailed or accessed in a digest is a great resource. Members can then choose to
subscribe to one or the other, both, or none.

Just a thought. Thanks for the listserv.

Chuck Winkle, GISP
City of Bloomington, Indiana