[urisa] Re: Listserv suggestion

  • From: "Hayer, Kirk - IT" <khayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <urisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:37:31 -0600

I full heartily agree with Chuck's suggestion.  The jobs need to be
posted on a separate list.

Regards, Kirk

Kirk Hayer, IT GIS Adminstrator

City of Commerce City | 7887 E. 60th Avenue | Commerce City, CO 80022

khayer@xxxxxxxxx  |  O: 303 227 8810 |  F: 303 227 8800 | www.c3gov.com

Quality Community for a Lifetime