[UK TV Freelancers] PACT/BECTU questionnaire

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 09:52:36 +0100

Dear TV Freelancer,

A very large thank you to those of you who have already taken the time
to fill out the questionnaire about the implementation of the PACT/BECTU
freelance agreement. Your responses are already providing a very
interesting picture of the situation out there.

This message is simply to say that we'd like to hear from more of you.
It's only a few days since we first invited you to contribute, but if
you haven't yet done so, PLEASE don't leave it to others to respond - it
only takes a couple of minutes, and the more information we receive, the
more leverage we can apply to realise the value of this agreement. If
you prefer not to fill out a form online, email us to ask for a Word
version of the form to fax or email back.

The questionnaire is at:

or simply follow the link from the first item on our home page.

Very best wishes to all of you,

This email was sent to you from www.tvfreelancers.org.uk.
To unsubscribe from this list: send email to
uktvfreelancers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Read old emails online at http://www.freelists.org/archives/uktvfreelancers