[UHNA] Wednesdays on the porch

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:57:51 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Jeff and Heidi for hosting a
WONDERFUL Wednesdays on the Porch!!  Their secret garden in the back was the
perfect setting for a wonderful evening among friends.  We had the pleasure
of meeting several new people and hope that we continue to see new faces.

Please check the attached schedule since several people have signed up to
host.  There will be one every other week starting in July.  The next
Wednesday on the Porch will be hosted by Stephen and Pei Lin @ 660 Riddle Rd
from 7-9 pm on Wednesday July 5th.

Thanks,
-Mercedes

Again if you would like to host please email me @ mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I will be glad to add you to the list.