[UHNA] Tonight: Wednesdays on the Porch (WOTP)

  • From: emilie johnson <emiliejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:36:22 +0000

Good news and a nice break from the humidity too. John Ashton is hosting an
impromptu Wednesdays on the Porch tonight 7 to 9pm at 3085 Taylor Ave. Enjoy!

From: emiliejohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] Wednesdays on the Porch (WOTP)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 01:06:41 +0000

Hello - Please find the sign up for Wednesdays on the Porch below. With
Mercedes and Andy moving to NYC, I offered to pick up the reigns and
coordinate.

You will notice there are many available dates so if you have been thinking
about hosting, please email me the date you would like and I will plug you in.

If you have new neighbors, this is a great way to introduce them around!

 DateNameAddressEmailPhone #  June 15th  June 22th  June 29th Cindy & Daniel663
Riddle Rd  July 6th    July 13th John Ashton
 3085 Taylor
 July 20th   July 27th August 3rd   August 10th  August 17th    August 24th
August 31st   September 7th     Thanks,Mercedes