[UHNA] Monthly Meeting

Good morning everyone,

 We will not have a meeting Monday Night the 9th - time just got
away from me .

We will resume our monthly meetings  for 2006 starting  Monday Night
February the 13th - 7:30 pm at Little Sisters of the Poor.

If anyone has ideas or items  for the agenda please  forward them to
me

Thanks,

Kathy Kessler

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.