[UHNA] Meeting Tonight - January 14th

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:59:19 -0500

Everyone,

I know this is late notice - but we will have a meeting this evening at
Little Sisters of the Poor - 7:30 PM
Topic discussion - meeting times and what we would like to do for this
calendar year 2008

Thanks,
Kathy Kessler

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.