[UHNA] Re: Graffitti in University Heights

  • From: "Buddy" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:49:18 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Judy,

Buddy  frequents Riddle Road Market along with several of the residents of
our street on a fairly regular basis.  I was just in your store over the
weekend.  I have heard of the good things you both bring to the community in
our monthly meetings.  This is the first I have heard about the detail
police officer for the market.  Yes, it is a good thing to have that
presence known so any people up to no good know we mean business about crime
in our neighborhood........ Thanks for everything you do.