[UHNA] Re: CUf Notes

  • From: Kemper Bjorn <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 23:41:46 -0400

--- University Heights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hi, unfortunately June 29th has passed..
I am wondering if these plans address the fact that it can take forever to turn
right onto MLK in the morning when MLK traffic backs up at the Clifton
intersection and leaves no space for Riddle traffic to merge. Looking at those
plans it doesn't seem so.

Björn Kemper  |   2968 Deckebach Avenue  |   Cincinnati, OH 45220  |  U.S.A.  |
 1.513.281.1730  |

On Jul 27, 2010, at 10:32 AM, Cindy Summers wrote:

--- University Heights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

It was a little difficult for old eyes to read but with zoom I confirmed
that we will not be able to make a left turn onto or out of Riddle. If the
McMicken exit is also eliminated, our access will be limited. Rolf has some
ideas for alternatives. We should get our facts together, write some letters
and plan to attend the meeting on June 29th

From: Paulina Johnson <c_paula_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the notes. Do you know what could that mean for Riddle if they
change the traffic coming from MLK?
Are there any plans that people can see how they are going to change the
traffic in our area?
Paulina