[ubuntu-l10n-it] Re: Traduzioni Feisty

  • From: Paolo Sammicheli <xdatap1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubuntu-l10n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:19:10 +0100

Alle 19:17, lunedì 12 marzo 2007, Paolo Sammicheli ha scritto:
> Hanno aperto le traduzioni per Feisty. Situazione attuale:

a proposito...

«During the import, we had some trouble converting from OpenOffice.org's
language pack format to the .po format used by Launchpad. Unfortunately,
this means that OpenOffice.org isn't yet available to translate. We're
sorry for the pain this will cause. We have, though, created a
workaround to fix the import problem. OpenOffice.org should be ready for
translation later this week.»

Da tenere presente.

Ciao
--