[uae] Re: puae 2.0.1

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:06:34 +0200

On Fr, 01 Jan 2010, Fabien Meghazi wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:49, Mustafa TUFAN <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > here is a quick rls;
> >
> > 1) http://rapidshare.com/files/328367347/puaex_2009_12_31.tar.gz
> > 2) ./bootstrap.sh
> > 3) ./configure --with-sdl --with-sdl-sound --with-sdl-gfx --with-sdl-gl
> > --enable-gccopt
> > 4) report any errors/bugs :)
>
> Hi Mustafa,
>
> I'm trying to find the good commit for this version on github. I was
> following the master branch but it's not updated. Would it be the
> branch named "82a40c2e2f767517f78f39b485ea21589686a556"
> Can you tell me what branch you are commiting the changes to ? As

He's committing to his local branch.  I've been bugging him to push it up there
as well, but he's been busy.

No, the git version doesn't build yet.  If you're running into the libschilly
errors, I can give you the bits to patch that away.  If you aren't, then you
probably have libschilly installed (:

libschilly, incidentally, is one of the issues with osX and scsi - and why cd
emulation for the cd32 or whatever don't work on osX in e-uae.  So it's
probably best that we remove it for now, as it breaks cross-platform builds.