[uae] Re: puae 2.0.0 RC1

Hello to everyone.

A question, as I feel quite ignored by both Mustafa and the rest of
the mailing list readers...

Can I make the site for P-UAE? I don't promise a good looking site,
but a functional one. The idea is making an initial basic layout and a
wiki for documentation (both for users and developers).

I just neeed a domain name and a hosting. I can provide some help
about the hosting space, but I would like to use some proper domain
name for the project and not just a subdomain.

The code hosting can be on github as it seems to run quite good.

Another suggestion is to use an official IRC channel (freenode network
is a good one) and putting a CIA.vc bot on it.

Mustafa, please reply me explicitily this email, as I offered to
collaborate on making the project site and still not replied about it.

Regards.