[uae] Re: patched file to support different virtual/physical screensize

> sdl.scale = 1/2/3/4/...   # manual integer scaling factor

I don't think it's a good idea - sometimes the Amiga resolution changes. It can
be different in Workbench (Picasso), different after launching some legacy
application (Amos), different during game intro and while gameplay... Why (in
case of LCD panel) not just resize the whole amiga screen (640x256, 640x512,
etc.) to the LCD native resolution (1024x768, 1280x1024)?

Anyway, thanks for the patch - I didnt have time to test it, but I will
certainly check it soon :)

smieszne, muzyka, pilka, sexy, kibice, kino, ciekawe, extreme, kabaret
http://link.interia.pl/f19d4 - najlepsze filmy w intermecie