[uae] Re: euae-qt

> so on the fly configuration should become easy, still a lot to do of
> course, for those interested in the communication with the uae core
> it is a mix of a fifo pipe and callback gui_* functions,
> while winuae has switched from fifo pipes to named pipes
>
> Drummond: perhaps this project can get a place in the e-uae sourceforge
> repositry ? so it's easier for people to help

Has it been written in such a way that it can easily be built without QT (or
Gnome?)

If not, then I'd prefer it have it's own separate section, just like Hi-Toro is
a separate project.  Hi-Toro, which is a wonderful tool, isn't written for
anything but osX.  QT doesn't exist on MorphOS or AmigaOS, BEos, or osX.  (Ok
it's available for osX but that's just silly, installing QT as a toolkit when
you've got the wonderful system gadgets already.)

So while I applaud your getting it moving, I'd say unless it can be easily
integrated into all systems e-uae supports, keep it separate.  Nothing wrong
with mentioning it in the dox or on the e-uae page, but don't risk accidentally
causing someone to think that this is required for e-uae core functionality.