[uae] Re: OffTopic: Interest in other Amiga Emulators?

Hi Jochen! Having been completely ignorant about OS 4, and about
'modern' Amiga hardware in general (to me, it was just a macintosh
without the OS, that had nothing in common with the Amiga I love
except the company name), is there any hardware that's specific about
the AmigaOne, or do you have any links to information about the
hardware requirements? I thought it was just a generic PPC-based
computer, and that you could probably use Qemu to run it in linux and
windows, or is there anything else that made it special?

If you can't use any existing PPC-based emulators, this is a great
idea, and I think a lot of people would like it.

Kind regards,
Anders