[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:32:20 +0200

Am 16.04.2006 um 11:17 schrieb Daniel Pimley:

Hi-Toro 0.4.0 is available for download. Changes in this update:

- Built a fresh Xcode 2.0 project in an attempt to resolve the weird problems.
- Now using dmg format for distribution in attempt to resolve weird problems!
- Fixed a bug in preferences registering the first time Hi-Toro is launched.
- Minor adjustments and improvements to custom window positioning code.
- Minor cosmetic adjustment to the menus.

Download:
http://www.pimley.net/projects/
http://www.pimley.net/projects/downloads/Hi-Toro.dmg

I'm hoping the fresh Xcode 2 build and the switch to dmg for distribution will help users who experienced Applescript related issues. Switching to dmg for distribution has already solved one person's problems. Fingers crossed! :)

Regards,
Daniel Pimley

Hi Daniel,

I've found a bug in version 0.4.0:

Always I move a slider in the RAM tab, Hi-Toro will crash so I must edit the ram size manually in TextEdit.

Is there a possibility to tell Hi-Toro to use the Binary "uae" IN the app bundle of E-UAE.app? I wouldn't put the binary outside the bundle.

greets Jens