[uae] OS X configuration editor updated
- From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:59:36 +0100
- Added “Show in Finder” buttons for ROMs, floppies, paths and hard
Hi-Toro 0.3.9 is available for download. Changes in this update:
- Cosmetic improvements to the eject buttons.
- Added a “Host RAM” indicator to display the emulator’s memory
requirements as a percentage of the total physical memory of the host
- Improved the detection of multiple E-UAE instances when running a
version of E-UAE compiled as a Cocoa application bundle.
- Added text to the “JIT Settings” box to show the host CPU type.
- Added a check for corrupted / invalid window bounds in the
If you've had weird problems with Hi-Toro in Tiger then try this
latest version after applying the OS X 10.4.6 update and tell me how
you get on with it. I think Apple messed up Applescript Studio
support in 10.4.x and I'm hoping 10.4.6 fixes it for the users with
Other related posts: