[uae] OS X configuration editor updated

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:51:53 +0100

Hi-Toro 0.4.8 is available for download.

Changes in this update:
- Significant improvement to application launch speed
- Added support for UAE load/save state files and state bundles.
- Made file read/write operations more atomic.
- Added support for the x86.use_tsc option.
- Improved handling of OS X packages in open and save panels.
- Updated and improved the cross-referencing of the online help.

Download:
http://www.pimley.net/projects/
http://www.pimley.net/projects/downloads/Hi-Toro.dmg.zip

Please note that the distribution package is now zipped to comply with Apple's submission requirements. I'll continue to host the unzipped version of the package for the foreseeable future, but I'd prefer website authors/contributors to link to the new package.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley