[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:50:16 +0100

On 27 May 2006, at 10:43, Daniel Pimley wrote:

When you've got a moment, can you post a description of the function of the JIT options:

I was finally able to find a windows chm help file (in English not German :) and thanks to the application Chmox I can read all the information re the JIT compiler. For anyone who's interested http:// chmox.sourceforge.net/

An updated Hi-Toro is imminent with better JIT options and documentation... and it'll be a universal binary too.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley