[uae] Key problems on OS X

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:35:59 -0500

Hi

Could everybody who's having problems with the OS X version and raw key
mapping under SDL, download the following test program and try it out:
http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/checkkeys_osx.zip

This will print out the raw scancodes for keypresses, report modifier status,
etc.

Please report to me the scancode for any keys not working under UAE on your
system. Also, if your system reports a scancode other than 0 for modifier
keys (shift, option, etc.) or if your system reports the right version of
modifier keys separately from the left versions please let me know about this
too.

Please include details of what kind of keyboard you have (ADB, USB, etc and
what lay-out it is), what version of OS X you are using, and what version of
SDL you have installed.

Thanks.