[uae] Re: How to get these characters on a PC keyboard under UAE

  • From: Karl Dietrich Bamler <amiga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:28:04 +0200

Hello Martin.

> So you have a proper d_pc keymap for UAE? Would you share it with me? I do
> not see much sense using KME if you already created such a keymap.

I already did that,

//www.freelists.org/archives/uae/09-2004/msg00094.html

maybe you missed my post. I hope it works well for you. It works without
trouble for me on my late Amithlon installation and now on UAE. I modifyed it
again with KME for those «» Keys.

I don't know if it also works on a notebook keyboard, maybe you'll have to
modify it for those.

If KME is a bad editor that produces someway bad keymaps, i cannot help, i am
no programmer and i don't know how to compile a propper keymap.