[uae] Re: How are things with uae and a gui?

  • From: Antonio Marcos López Alonso <alopez_alonso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:05:09 +0100

Hi all,

I'm taking the chance of this thread to point out the need to have a couple of
state save/restore buttons on E-UAE GUI (plus maybe some filename dialog)
given the original UAE have them since long time ago. I know there are some
keyboard shortcuts to accomplish this task in E-UAE but they do not work in
all Linux settings (at least mine do not, using KDE with spanish keyboard)
and tweaking some .h file and recompiling is not user friendly enough :-)

Antonio