[u3aavcuss] Re: help

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:48:21 -0000

Jim,

Let me guess that you are using and Excel spreadsheet as your data source
and that you are using the Wizard to create your label run.

If that's the case at the point where you 'Select recipients' and click
'using an existing list' and 'Browse' do you click on the 'Surname' bar to
sort the recipients into surname order before proceeding with the rest of
the process?

If this does not fix the ordering tell us more about your setup and we'll
have another go!

Mike

PS - It's a good idea to give a meaningful title to e-mails - many people
chose whether to read an e-mail depending on its title alone!