[u3aavcuss] Re: Webcam installation

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:12:16 +0100

Microsoft (graciously) allow us to make our own decision about accepting
unsigned drivers and tell us how to do it at:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-
us/code_signing.mspx?mfr=true

Worth a bash, I'd say, but perhaps set it to 'warning' rather than 'ignore'.

Mike

  _____