[u3aavcuss] Re: (No To: "u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Ron & Rosemary Meadowcroft <ronandrosemary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:05:21 +0100 (BST)

Hello Don
I have played around with Google mail and others to see if I could replicate
you problem and would like to add the following thoughts. I would also add that
I normally use BT Yahoo mail rather than my Google mail and MSN accounts so
am probably not the best person to comment.
Are you using Internet Explorer? I found printing Google mail from IE somewhat
different to Google Chrome that I normally use. On using the Google
print command Chrome seems to display in an Adobe pdf like pre-view screen. You
also get an entirely different pre-view if you use right click to print.
I also found a number of queries on chat lines, none awfully helpful but the
consensus seemed to indicate this problem happens after updates. Maybe it would
be a good idea to look online for the latest driver for you printer.
Bye Ron M