[u3aavcuss] Re: Lost Folder!

  • From: Michael Sanders <m.a.sanders.hp23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:44:00 +0000

Geoff,

I saw your cry for help earlier today and since I have not seen a reply yet,
here is what I would look at first.
If you have deleted the folder accidentally it should still be in the
Recycle Bin, unless you have deliberately emptied the Recycle Bin!

The Recycle Bin has an Explore option which will let you check to see if the
folder is present.  If it is, just Copy it to the Clipboard and then Paste
it back where it belongs.

Hope this is of some use.

Regards,

Mike Sanders