[u3aavcuss] Re: Converting an email attachment

If you feel up to it, you could try copying and pasting into a new
e-mail.

1) Start your e-mail
2) Open your document with the text you want to send.
3) Copy the text you want to send
        You can left click (keeping the button down) at the start
        of the text, drag with the mouse until you have highlighted
        all the text you want to copy

        Or
        you can start the dragging
        release the mouse button
        go to the end of the text.
        Go to the end of the text, hold the shift button down, and left
        click the mouse.
        Press control-c or simultaneously Alt E c
4) Go to the e-mail (Alt-tab key is a good way to change screens to
   another open programme.
5) Paste the text in - press Ctrl-v (or possibly Alt e v)

This should not give the library's software any problems

Best of Luck
Bob B