[u3aavcuss] CUSS Group Meeting - 5th October

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:35:17 +0100

> U3A Aylesbury Vale Computer Users Support Service (CUSS) Group
Place: Grange School
Date: Friday 5th October
Time: 15:30 (to 17:00)
Location: Room L106

> This week's session will be:

A Voyage Round My PC

This is an Introductory Level session.

Files & Folders
        How to find them
        What are they for
        Where is my file?

Backup and Recovery
        Methods
        Media
        Value

This session will be a mixture of description and practical investigation
using the Grange School PCs.

Experienced members (and experienced non-members!) are welcome to attend to
lead one-to-one or small group sessions for paced practical investigation.

The objective is to acquire understanding as well as step by step methods to
find, locate, save, restore and use files on our PCs.

[The topics discussed at the 'Web Sites, Wikis and Blogs' will be continued
at a later session as the Internet blocking that hampered last month's
session will take some planning to overcome. General Internet access is
still possible and we will make use of this resource from time to time]

> Mike Bean

Remember: New group members always welcome - an introductory e-mail would be
appreciated.