[u.s.s.razerwolf] June 7 06 Razer sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:16:49 EDT

CaptainDorath:     BRIEF
CaptainDorath:     THE RAZERWOLF HAS LOST TWO ESCORTS DUE TO A ATTACK BY A
ROMULAN WARBIRD. AND WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE NEBULA AND HAVE FACED OFF WITH THE
PIRATES. SEVERAL MIRANDA CLASS LIGHT CRUISERS AND THREE EXELCIORS
CaptainDorath:     WE ARE NOW INTERLOCKED IN A BATTLE WITH THE PIRATES AND
WELL SEE WHO WINS
CaptainDorath:     Any Questions?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     None here sir
LTJg Thunder:     nope
CaptainDorath:     :: looks around ::
CaptainDorath:     Ok then
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     ::Sitting the the center seat looking at the view screen
looking over our enemies ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Steering evasive maneuvers on the edge of photon
torpedo range at around warp 5, not cloaked...   ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Doing attack runs when tubes loaded, skipping out of
range during reloads...   ::
LTJg Thunder:     ::Standing at Security console. Preparing all Security
systems::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Claok down, weapons armed, targetiung nearest
opponent and waiting til we're in reange:: Tubes reloaded, ready to fire
CaptainDorath:     :: Turns to face moon :: Moon lock torpedoes on the lead
Miranda's shields and prepare to fire.
CJTucker1:     ::In enginerrign trying to figure out which disaster to remedy
first
CaptainDorath:     +Engineering+ Dor'ath to Engineering.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Preses buttons:: Locked ion, will fire when in range
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Staying just out of range for the moment....
identifying the lead ship...   getting ready for the attack run...   ::
CaptainDorath:     Wait for my sygnal.
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+ This is engineering I'm sorta busy down here
CaptainDorath:     Tay plot a colision course with the lead Miranda and
engage at full impulse.
Tay Nightflyer:     Collision???     Tay!
CJTucker1:     ::sends Fritz to work on the gaskets::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Sets warheads for maximum power::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Drops out of warp...   goes to full impulse...   dives
in at moderate evasives, but giving the lead ship a solid idea of trouble
coming in head on...   ::
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ Status report
LTJg Thunder:     ((brb))
CaptainDorath:     Moon when were 20,000 klm away launch all foward tubes.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Commiong into range.... 10 seconds..... Firing!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     All tubes forward fireed, targeting stern tubes
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+ Cloak is not at optimum levels, Weapons are stable
for now as for the engines I can give you warp 6 for maybe an hour
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Hopes for a change of orders before impact...
Torpedo range 30 light seconds... full impulse = half light speed...
collision in
one minute.. ::
CaptainDorath:     take us directly obove them and open the aft tubes.
Tay Nightflyer:     Tight pass!
CaptainDorath:     then reengage normal tactical pattern.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: goes a bit more evasive ::
CJTucker1:     ::sends Ratchett and Hammer to repair the gaskets along with
Fritz::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Forward torpedo room+ Step up on the reload!
Tay Nightflyer:     10 seconds to minimum distance
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Decides not to tap shields ::
CJTucker1:     ::goes to work on stablizing the warp core and rechecking the
matter anti-matter mixture::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> SEVERAL OF THE TORPEDOE'S HIT THE MIRANDA DEAD ON
AND THE REST SLAM INTO THE SIDE SHIELD. MIRANDA'S SHIELDS DOWN TO 35%
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!
CaptainDorath:     Good Shooting and piloting
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+ Shields are down to approx 85 % FYI
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Swings 'up' above the miranda, out of direct arc of
fire, evasive...   watching for reloads.. ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> THE LEAD EXELCIOR LAUNCHES THERE FOWARD TUBES AND
WE TAKE A DIRECT HIT TO THE AFT SHIELDS
LTJg Thunder:     ((back))
MoonshadowsToNEN:     HEavy damage to lead Miranda.... firing on second
ship.... now
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ Do what ya can to keep them up Commander
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Ship lurces::
Tay Nightflyer:     Oww!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     lurches*
CJTucker1:     ::warp core is stabilized for now, time to hit shields::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Rolls to give Moon a good sot. ::
CaptainDorath:     :: lurches with the ship ::
CJTucker1:     Fritz you are with me and the shields!!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Damage to stern shields...
LTJg Thunder:     Looks like they want to play a little rough
CaptainDorath:     Tay scan then nebula what kind is it?
CJTucker1:     ::walks over to the shields and starts to change out burnt
relays and rewire broken connection::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: shifts over towards a flanking position, resolves to
keep rear end pointed towards empty space ::
CJTucker1:     ::Takes power from non-essential areas and puts it into the
shields::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Scans in her abundant spare time??? ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Mutara style nebula.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Stern shields acoming back online... forward tubes
reloaded   ::Tail lashes in excitement, ears forward, ruff fluffed up, tail
bottled::
LTJg Thunder:     :: Sends Security teams to each of the damaged areas to
lend assistance if needed::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Rolls in for another attack pass. ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Moon?   What target?
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+ With non essential power rerouted to shields you
should have at least 95% now
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> ANOTHER TORPEDOE HIT AND THE STARBOARD NACCEL
TAKES A HIT AND IS NOCKED OFFLINE
CaptainDorath:     +Cj+ Wonderfull CJ
Tay Nightflyer:     TAY!
CaptainDorath:     Fire at Will!
Tay Nightflyer:     Impulse only.   Impulse only.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Aligns vaguely towards first two already damaged
ships. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Several hits second Mirandsa, shield damage....
firing.... NOW
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Mutters:: Which one is Will?))
Tay Nightflyer:     Lost starboard nacell!
LTJg Thunder:     Well aint that peachy!
CJTucker1:     ::sends a false signal throughtransmitter telling wrong
coordinates of wolf::
CaptainDorath:     Maintain full impulse and engage evasive delta 252
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Our escoret is heaviuly engaged, cannot help us sir
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Rolls clear and evasive for reload. ::
CJTucker1:     ::knocked to the ground from torpedo hit::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Stern tubes reloaded
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Enters delta 252 to computer evade over base coarse ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Steers away from the enemy briefly to bring stern
tubes to bear ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> THE IMPROPER COORDINATES FORCE THE ENEMY TO LAUCH
WRONG AND NAIL THERE OWN
LTJg Thunder:     what a dope!
Tay Nightflyer:     Will got Fritz!   They got Fritz!
CJTucker1:     ::grabs gear and starts climing into a hatch to work on
restablishingthe starboard nacelle::
CaptainDorath:     tay distance to the Nebula
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Firing full spread aft.... NOW
CJTucker1:     Fritz is just peachy in engineering
Tay Nightflyer:     Seven light minutes.
CaptainDorath:     Engage at full impulse
LTJg Thunder:     ::Has all teams report in on the damaged areas::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Loops about, closing range slightly, full evasive,
waiting on forward reload for attack run. ::
CJTucker1:     ::whoever   designed these hatches must of been the size of a
bynar::
CaptainDorath:     Moon re-enforce the rear shields.
Tay Nightflyer:     Full impulse, evasive!
Tay Nightflyer:     Next target?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SIr, all power available has been rerouted to stern
shields by engineering... shifting power from other shields.... bow tubes
reloaded
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> ALL THE PIRATES SHIPS DRAW BACK AND HESITATE TO
FOLLOW THE WOLF
CJTucker1:     ::sends Fritz into the hatch to work on the nacelle::
CJTucker1:     (Non essential power has been rerouted to shields))
Tay Nightflyer:     Chicken pirates!   Not want to play!
CaptainDorath:     Maintain this course into the nebula
LTJg Thunder:     Some have waht it takes and some dont Tay.
Tay Nightflyer:     Nebula?   :: Opens distance....   faking slightly with
evasives intent to attack, but ready to break free to the nebula. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Kising my range... firing bow torpedos now.... NOW
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ Were going into the Nebula. I am sure the shields
will be affected and so will the sencors.
CJTucker1:     Ratchett>The gaskets are replaced and holding Sir
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+Understood
CaptainDorath:     Eta into the nebula?
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+Suggest once in the nebula to go to quiet running mode
Tay Nightflyer:     Four minutes to nebula.   Pirates holding distance.   Out
of torpedo range now.
Tay Nightflyer:     Pirates can catch us easy if use warp.
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ I agree. I believe we will have better shields and
sencors since our systems are upgraded. If I am correct the ememy will be with
out both
LTJg Thunder:     So are we really going to go head first into that?
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Goes to non-evasive flight to extend distance. ::
CaptainDorath:     Lu'
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Gets ready to go evasive if they close ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> THE PIRATES ARE STILL HOLDING BACK.
CJTucker1:     ::works on enhancing the sensors as much as possible::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Checks the messages into the tattletale nebula, to see
if the warbird might be approaching. ::
Tay Nightflyer:     (tattletale transmitter in sickbay )
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Step down shields sir?
CJTucker1:     +Dorath+ Perhaps we could send in a probe and determine if we
can use anything in the nebula to restore full power to the ship
CaptainDorath:     yes
LTJg Thunder:     Well wed   be crazy to but then Dor'ath had probably driven
us crazy by now
LTJg Thunder:     ::Smiles in Dorath direction with a sly grin::
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ Were right on top of the nebula. But I think if we
send one in with our ship signature they might follow it instead
CJTucker1:     +Dor'ath+ Understood
CJTucker1:     ::prepars probe with wolf's signature and launches it into the
nebula::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> THE WOLF   BREAKS THE NEBULA'S FRONTIER AND
SENCORS EFFICINCY IS DOWN TO 70% AND SHIELDS DROP TO 65%
CJTucker1:     ::Fritz comes flying out of hatch with a few dents   and
scratches but beeping furiously::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Boosts power somewhat to deflectors ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Losing shielding.... my targeting sensors have
degraded...
Tay Nightflyer:     In soup!
Tay Nightflyer:     Full impulse in soup...   stirring up soup...   may want
to slow!
CaptainDorath:     ALL EXCORTS EXEPT THE NEGH'VAR AND VORHA CLASS ARE
DESROYED.   SENCORS CAN PISK UP THE DESTRUCTION OF A MIRANDA AND EXELCIOR
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Losing my targets sir....
CaptainDorath:     Take us to one quarter
CJTucker1:     ::Listens to Fritz:: Good job now all we have to do is work on
enhancing the shields and sensors
LTJg Thunder:     ::Looks in awe at whats on the screen, being that this is
his first time in a Nebula::
CaptainDorath:     And open a Channel to the Pirates.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Backs down to 1/4 impulse ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Opens comm back out towards the pirates ::
CaptainDorath:     yes
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts to main screen if hail accepted. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Going passive on targetting sensors, Tay, you may want
to do the same?
Tay Nightflyer:     Quarter impulse!
Tay Nightflyer:     Silent run on comm shutdown.
CaptainDorath:     +Pirates+ I have seen a p'tack before but not a yellow
one. Care to face us or you feel like running with your tail between your legs.
CaptainDorath:     Tay shutdown all the running lights and close all the
blast doors on external windows.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Resets inertial guidance one last time, then goes
passive on navigation sensors.   Confirms silent running mode ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Waves tail and witholds comment::
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Kills running lights.   Shuts down ping echo.   Closes
external port doors ::
CaptainDorath:     +CJ+ Please lower our power levels to bear minimum. I want
to see if we can get them to follow the probe.
OnlineHost:     âCJTucker1â has left the room.
OnlineHost:     âCJTucker1â has entered the room.
LTJg Thunder:     ((goodbye and hello again CJ))
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Circles around into an ambush position, should they
follow the probe. ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION. THE PIRATES HEAR THE MESSAGE AND TURN INTO THE
NEBULA FULL IMPULSE
CJTucker1:     ::cuts power levels to minimum::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Closes the comm ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Guests coming.
CaptainDorath:     Moon lower all shields and power down weapons
LTJg Thunder:     Ya jut had to taunt huh captain ::readies himself for a
fight::
CJTucker1:     ::sends a false signal via transmitter to pirate ship::
CJTucker1:     ::turns power to Fritz off as well::
CaptainDorath:     +Cj+ Launch two   more probes and have them running full
power and loud
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Notes someone accessing the transmitter in sickbay...
 ::
CJTucker1:     ::Prepares two probes running full power and loud but in
different directions::
CJTucker1:     ::launches probes::
CaptainDorath:     :: Sends a Data comm to Tay's and Moons consoles :: when
we power back up engage at full target at will. Have fun.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SHields coming up.... Phasers and all tubes ready...
CaptainDorath:     :: looks to Moon :: Lower all shields and weapons
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Sends quiet text message to captain....   'someone
broke message silence using sickbay trasnsmitter.' ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Replies :: That would be CJ
Tay Nightflyer:     Starboard lead ship first target, Moon?
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> PIRATES SPLIT AND FOLLOW ALL THREE PROBES AND THE
FALSE COORDINATES. COMPLETELY MISS THE WOLF AND ESCORTS.
CaptainDorath:        Engage !
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Starborad lead.... as soon as she comes inot range you
call it, Tay
CJTucker1:     ::repowers weapons and warp drive and shields::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Shields down... weapons coming down...
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Powers up...   gives Moon a good angle...   coming
into our range... ::   Take shot!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Sets up to go for the second ship. ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Sits and watches the fun ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Firing!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: engages at half impulse half way between first and
second ships...   watches for effect of first salvo. ::
CJTucker1:     ::turns Fritz back on::
CaptainDorath:     THE TORPEDOE'S FROM THE WOLF NAIL THE LEAD EXELCIOR AND IT
SPINS OUT OF CONTROL FLAMES ERUPTING FROM ITS DRIVE SECTION.
Tay Nightflyer:     Lead down!   :: Steers for center ship.
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> ALL PIRATES SHIPS SENCORS AND SHIELDS DROP.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Stedrn tubes ready....
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Goes to play tails...   putting Wolf on the rear
ships's weaker shields.... ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Enemy shields down.    Looping!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Slows to 1/4 impulse, and pulls a loop to bring rear
tubes to bear. ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION. SOMTHING FROM THE NEBULA SEAM TO BE AFFECTING THE
ENEMIES SHIPS
LTJg Thunder:     ::Recieving damage reports from Security teams::
CaptainDorath:     Moon and Tay please relieve the universe from this scum.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: A tight loop...   Tay is not concerned about intertial
compensator overloads just now...   ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> THE LEAD EXELCIOR BEGINS LAUNCHING EXCAPE PODS
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Torpedoes locking on... locked.... firing!
CJTucker1:     ::a few wires and beams fall throughout engineering, one
landing on Ratchett while the other lands on CJ::
CJTucker1:     Frtiz, get over here and remove this beam off my leg now
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Completes the loop, bringing the forward tubes on to
the center target, keeping half an eye on the remaining port ship. ::
CJTucker1:     ::Fritz flies over and extends a claw like device and gently
removes the beam::
CJTucker1:     Now go check on Ratchett
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Mild evasive...   out of habit...   but sensing a
kill...   pushing in... ::
CJTucker1:     ::Frtiz flies over to Ratchett and runs his handy dandy
tricorder over her injuries. Minor burns noted::
CaptainDorath:     Moon please destroy all targets.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Slows slightly and goes more highly evasive to give
the forward torpedoes time to reload... ::
CJTucker1:     ::gets up while leaning on console to support self and not
lean on injured leg just yet:
CaptainDorath:     :: Is about to give the only order that has to come about
that acually does not agree with.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Forward tubes reloaded... torpedo room text message,,,
runniung low on loaded torpedoes, need time to charge more with Antimatter
Tay Nightflyer:     Targets are sublight!   Can use phasers!
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> SEVERAL OF THE EXCAPE PODS COME INTO PHASER RANGE.
CJTucker1:     Hammer go recharge the torps with antimatter and try not to
get yourself killed in the process
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Get me closer and I will fire phasers... locking on
targets
CJTucker1:     Hammer>yes sir
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Accelerates for an energy weapons range pass. ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> SEVERAL OF THE EMEMIES VESSALS ARE NOW DISSABLED
AND FLOATING DEAD IN SPACE.
CaptainDorath:     Moon destroy all targets on Sencors.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Focusing on center ship first....   keeping an eye on
port side target. ::
LTJg Thunder:     They're pretty much harmless now captain
CaptainDorath:     I said Destroy ALL Enemy ships on Sencors.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     SUfficient torpedoes to destroy unshielded ships...
allotting priorties... locked in... firing forward tubes... NOW
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Starting to realize hunt is over...   blood still
up... ::   Entering energy range!
LTJg Thunder:     Where's the honoe in that sir?
LTJg Thunder:     *honor
CJTucker1:     ::hobbles over to the warp core and checks it's stability::
LTJg Thunder:     in Destroying a defenseless enemy
MoonshadowsToNEN:     On closest ship firing phasers.... now
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Starts thinking in terms of sweeping up remnants...
getting each target into phaser range in a minimum amount of time... ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Stands and faces Thunder :: These people destroyed
everyship and all excape pods that they have ever attacked. And you ask me
where
is the Honor.
LTJg Thunder:     So you are no better then them?
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Manually steering a course that allows Moon to move
from target to target....   ::
LTJg Thunder:     You a proud Klingon warrior would lower yourself to that
level
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Half aware of conversation behind her... ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Blood begins to Rise :: Remove yourself from My Bridge
Lt.
LTJg Thunder:     turnd and leaves without a second look but stops at the
door.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I am not Klingon sir,   ihave no compuction about
firing sir
CaptainDorath:     :: Is thinking about what Thunder said. ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Looks to Thunder at the Door. :: Problem Lt.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Slows down somewhat to give time to sweep one area
clean before moving on...   ::
LTJg Thunder:     ::looks back for a second and says you know my opimion of
Klingons was starting to change after our last conversation. now I ask you. was
I wrong in leting it change? ::leaves bridge::
LTJg Thunder:     ::between says and you
CaptainDorath:     :: Turns to Face Moon :: Check your officers Lt. :: Walk
beside Tay.   ::   Open a ship wide hail.
Tay Nightflyer:     PA?   :: Opens ship wide comm. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Ready to fire on your order sir
CaptainDorath:     +Ship+ This is the Captain. I have been given orders to
leave nothing and noone behind.   If anyone has a problem with this order
please
remove your self from duty and make way to my ready room immed.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Fingers stab firing keys... fire lances out from the
disc::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     There is your answer sir
CaptainDorath:     I hope I am clear in this matter. I do not say I agree
with the order but I have my orders.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Acticin coruscant fire stabs out at pods and ships::
CJTucker1:     ::hears message from the captain, although not in total
agreement will still follow orders::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     actinic*
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> SEVERAL OF THE DEISABLED SHIPS EXPLODE AND BECOME
DUST.
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!   :: Resumes movement to bring other targets into
range. ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: An unusually tens 'Tay' that was.... ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Goes to the center chair and sits. and begins typeing
commands into the computer ::
Tay Nightflyer:     (tense)
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Closes ship wide comm ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> FOR SOME   UNKNOWN REASON ALL TACTICAL SYSTEMS
DROP AND THE WOLF BEGINS TO LEAVE THE NEBULA AT FULL IMPULE
LTJg Thunder:     ::Stands out in hall fist clencehed, reaches for the locket
that is no longer there. drops his hand upon realizing that and repeatedly
slams his fist into the wall::
CaptainDorath:     IMPULSE8
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Smoothes down fur on neck and tail::
Tay Nightflyer:     Lost helm control!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Good decision sir, one does not let a wounded slashback
crawl off
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Attempts to regain helm. ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Increases power to deflectors...   doesn't like full
impulse in a nebula... ::
CJTucker1:     ::feels change in speed and course and wonders what is going
on::
CaptainDorath:     Moon load four tri-cobalt devises and set them to max
yield.   Once we clear the nebula launch them and have them detontate in the
center of the nebula.
Tay Nightflyer:     +Engineering+   Helm has lost navigational control.
CJTucker1:     +Helm+ Working on it
CaptainDorath:     :: Looks to Tay :: I have Helm Control.
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay?
CJTucker1:     ::hobbles over to bridge controls and tries to figure out what
is going on::
CaptainDorath:     I am going to take full responcibility.
CaptainDorath:     :: Relieses Helm Control to Tay ::
CaptainDorath:     Maintain this Course.
CaptainDorath:     END SIM
CaptainDorath:     END SIM
CaptainDorath:     END SIM
CJTucker1:     ::AA::
Tay Nightflyer:     +Engineering+   Captain has assumed helm.
CaptainDorath:     Commander if you would please
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Paws that refreshes::
CJTucker1:     ATTENNTIONNNNNN..................
LTJg Thunder:     ::AA::
CJTucker1:     ::AA::
Tay Nightflyer:     ::AA::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::^-^::
CaptainDorath:     Good sim all.
CaptainDorath:     I am sorry for running a little late got to having fun.
LTJg Thunder:     oh yeah
Tay Nightflyer:     Not problem.
LTJg Thunder:     fun fun fun
LTJg Thunder:     A little defiance what a nice touch
CaptainDorath:     Unless anyone has anything   I will have a few things next
week. Thank you all for coming and I would like to congratulate everyone on a
job well done.
CaptainDorath:     Oh and tank says hy. :: Came to a Sim couple of weeks ago
::
CaptainDorath:     Ok....
Tay Nightflyer:     Sorry dropped beam on CJ.   Wanted real tight loop,
though.
CaptainDorath:     DISSMISSED

GIF image

GIF image