[tugs] YEAR-END PARTY: Wed, April 11

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:02:55 -0500

*** YEAR-END PARTY for GEOGRAPHY FOLKS ***

When?   7pm, Wed, April 11th
Where?  James Joyce Pub, on 386 Bloor St W
Who?            All Geog undergrads, grads, staff, and faculty,
                        Family and friends welcome!  (so...everyone!)

1/2 price appetizers, cash bar.

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening we're having a year-ender
bender at James Joyce.  Come along and kick back as the last
week of school winds down... Show up around 7pm or shortly
thereafter and look for us (we'll be noticeable).

We look forward to seeing you there!

tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / http://tugsonline.cjb.net