[tugs] Winter Games Day Cancelled

  • From: "amy cooper" <coops_123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 14:57:43

I'm writing to let everyone know that Winter Games Day has been cancelled
for Thursday December 7th.  People seem to be too busy, stressed out, etc.
and we've decided that it would be more fun to have the event when people
are a little more excited (and available).  Thank you to everyone who
offered to volunteer their time, we'll still need your help in getting it up
and running when we find a new date.  To everyone else, if you're interested
in helping out you can e-mail me.

All input is always appreciated.  If you have suggestions, concerns or
cudos, please let us know. Hope to hear from you soon.  Happy Holidays and
good luck on your exams!

Amy
(TUGS)