[tugs] Want to come to Montreal this weekend?

  • From: "Daniel Stevens" <daniel.stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:58:38 -0500

Hello everyone,

There are a couple of us going to Montreal this weekend (we've rented a car)
and we're looking for other people who'd like to come along for the ride to
split the cost.  So, if for whatever reason you'd like to come along, please
e-mail me ASAP.  The cost will be about $70 each if we have three people,
about $50 each if we have 4.  We're leaving at about 6pm on Friday evening
and then leaving Montreal at around 5-6pm on Sunday evening.  So it's
cheaper than a bus/train/plane.

We'd like to have the car full as to keep the pollution/person down!  Feel
free to call me at 416-977-6117 (I may not be in until around 4pm to 8:30pm
tonight, but I'll be back then).

Daniel Stevens