[tugs] UofT Greenhouse Gas Plan

  • From: wilfred.haufe@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:13:12 -0400

Please circulate widely - we want everyone to know.

Hey! - UofT - Did you know that the University is developing a campus Green
House Gas plan?  Well, we are and we'd like your input! The Environmental
Protection Advisory Committee (EPAC) is hosting a series of lunchtime
sessions over the next few weeks to discuss this project, so please come and
share your thoughts with us. The first session (Oct 30) is tailored to
students, however you are welcome to attend any/all of the sessions.

Meeting dates:
October 30 (students)
November 6 (faculty)
November 13 (specific groups/departments)

Time: 12:10 - 1:00 pm

Location: Bahen Centre for Information and Technology (40 St. George) Room
1170. Just inside the main entrance on the right-hand side - bring a brown
bag lunch.

Please e-mail us at epac.ghg@xxxxxxxxxxxx or go to
http://www.facilities.utoronto.ca/epac/GHGRP/ for more information.