[tugs] UPCOMING TUGS EVENT

  • From: "Chris Sidlar" <chris.sidlar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:15:15 -0500

To celebrate the end of midterms, come out to our first tugs social event of
2006! Enjoy delicious food, interesting conversations and socializing with
fellow geography students (see below for details). Feel free to bring all
your friends too, even if they are not in Geography!

TUGS SOCIAL

THURSDAY MARCH 9TH 7PM

RICHTREE RESTAURANT (MARCHE) @BCE PLACE

42 YONGE STREET

We'll be leaving from TUGS office (SS 613) at 6:30 as a group, or you can
meet us at the restaurant

There is FREE PARKING available at Richtree, and but of course this is an
all ages event.

Afterwards, we are heading to SEVEN LOUNGE for a little after party. It's
walking distance from the restaurant. All who wish to come along are invited

SOUNDS GOOD? JOIN US ON THURSDAY FOR AN AWSOME NIGHT!

-----

Chris Sidlar

2005-2006 TUGS President

Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society