[tugs] TUGS - Welcome back

  • From: TUGS - Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society <r.tchoukaleyska@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TugsGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:07:10 -0400

Hello Everyone,

My name is Roza, and as the TUGS President for the 2004/05 academic session I
would like to welcome you back for another year in the Geography Department.

For the fall term TUGS has organized various events, including a Grad School
seminar, GeoLunch seminars, an End of Fall Term Social and a Film Night. Visit
our website for full details: www.geog.utoronto.ca/info/tugs

The first TUGS General Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 30th  from
12-1pm in the TUGS Office, Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613 (next to the
cafeteria).  We will be voting on three constitutional amendments:
     1. Create a new TUGS Executive position, SAC Environmental Liaison
     2. Any TUGS exec member who misses three meetings will be removed from the
        TUGS Executive
     3. Anyone removed from the TUGS Executive cannot run for another position
        in subsequent years.
All Geography students are welcome! Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

The TUGS Fall Elections will be held on September 30th from 12-4pm in the TUGS
Office, SS613. Nomination forms are available on the bulletin board outside the
TUGS Office. The available positions are ? Academic Coordinator, Social
Coordinator, SAC Environmental Liaison, 4th Year Rep, 3rd Year Rep, 2nd Year
Rep, 1st Year Rep. Positions are open to all full-time Geography students.
Visit our website for full details.

I look forward to seeing you at the General Meeting!

Regards,
Roza Tchoukaleyska

TUGS ? President
    ********  ***   ***  ********   ******