[tugs] TUGS Pub Night - Oct 27th!!

  • From: sm.chow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tugsexec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tugs-creps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:14:59 -0400

Hello All!!

I hope everyone is doing well. As the end of midterm season draws near, I can
surely imagine how much stress we have all been under. And this is why then
that we at TUGS invite you all to come join us at ....

                           TUGS Pub Night!!
                         Oct 27th, 2005 @ 8pm
                      Fox & Fiddle 280 Bloor St. W
                          ALL AGES & NO COVER

Hosted by DJ Fano with games and fun provided by the TIGS crew!

Come relieve that midterm stress while meeting new people and having a great
time!

See ya all there,

Shannon Chow
Technical Officer/ 4th Year Rep