[tugs] TUGS Positions Available

  • From: Angela Brinklow <angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TUGSGeneral <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:16:20 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to another year at U of T!

Currently TUGS is looking to fill several positions on its executive committee. TUGS is a great way to get involved in the geography department and give back to your fellow classmates, as well as make important networking connections.

As last year's president, I can tell you that working with TUGS was definitely rewarding. However, since many of our executive graduated in the spring, we are looking for several new members to make another year fun and full of geography events. I have listed the available positions below. If you are interested in any of the positions, please let me know via email at angela.brinklow@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I encourage anyone to volunteer. All you need is a bit of enthusiasm for geography (which we all have, of course!).

Good luck to everyone in the 2007/2008 school year. I look forward to hearing from you!

AVAILABLE TUGS POSITIONS:

PRESIDENT
TREASURER
SECRETARY