[tugs] TUGS Newsletter

  • From: "TUGS:Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society" <Tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:58:35 -0500

More Announcements!

RESULTS OF ACADEMIC COMMITTEE MEETING

The first meeting of this group was on Tuesday, and a decision was
made for the first seminar - a provisional date is February 1st, 2001
and the proposed topic is "What in the World is Geography?". If
you want to be involved with academic affairs, then email Sep, our
Academic Co-ordinator at s_mansoub@xxxxxxxxxxxx Details of the
next committee meeting will follow in the near future.

JAM NIGHT - THURSDAY 30th NOVEMBER

DON'T FORGET THIS EVENT! It should be a lot of fun, so come
along and bring all your friends. If you can, bring a musical
instrument and join in with the soon-to-be-historical TUGS Jam.
The festivities start at 8:30pm @ Regal Beagle (just West of St.
George and Bloor, next to Bata Shoe Museum) and should carry
on into the wee hours of the morning.

"MEET THE DEPARTMENT" PIZZA LUNCH - FRIDAY
DECEMBER 1ST 12pm

Venue is TBA, but don't worry guys, we'll keep you posted. This is
a good chance to informally meet some of your profs, and get
some free pizza in the process!! We encourage you all to come
along (especially the class reps - we haven't met some of you yet!!)
and maybe...just maybe...you'll realise that the profs aren't so bad
after all! :-)

Well, that's about it for now. Have a good weekend everybody and
we hope to see you next week for our events!

Thanks,

Helen Kelly
TUGS Public Relations Officer
HKelly@xxxxxxx

Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society (T.U.G.S.)
tugsonline.cjb.net
tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx