[tugs] TUGS Elections - Be involved in TUGS next year!

  • From: "Helen Kelly" <helen.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TUGS General" <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:06:50 -0500

Hi Everyone,

So now here's your chance to take our jobs from us! TUGS Exec positions are
up for grabs in our elections which are happening on April 4th. Nominations
began on
March 13th and will end March 27th, so get your skates on!

Nomination forms will be available in the TUGS office and in the Geography
Department Office. You will need to get 20 signatures from geography
students to run.  More info can be found on our website:
http://tugsonline.cjb.net

Good luck! More info to follow soon...

Helen Kelly
TUGS PR