[tugs] TUGS ELECTIONS

  • From: Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society <j.cunha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cosmikcosmik@xxxxxxxxxxx, rosetamara@xxxxxxxxxxx,alexiat@xxxxxxxxxx, senga_simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx,dan_thomson1@xxxxxxxxxxx, outtacontrolla@xxxxxxxxxxx,karly.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx, wayne.mccann@xxxxxxxxxxx,orlofa@xxxxxxxxxxx, dava6@xxxxxxxxxxx, andrearobson1981@xxxxxxxxxxx,asw_wong@xxxxxxxxxxx, twiggy_n_kito@xxxxxxxxx, monika_h@xxxxxxxxx,giftedminds@xxxxxxxxxxx, anivea@xxxxxxxxx, elena.shoik@xxxxxxxxxxx,s.minkin@xxxxxxxxxxx, asw_wong@xxxxxxxxxxx, justinwong017@xxxxxxxx,sheena_chang@xxxxxxxxxxx, yakaka@xxxxxxxxxxx, mstasyna@xxxxxxxxxxx,craig.case@xxxxxxxxxxx, ka_wai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,mashedpotatoes22@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:39:28 -0400

Hey Class Reps,

This Monday September 30th/02 (from 11am to 3pm), TUGS will be holding thier
elections for the position of first year representative.
The candidates running for this position are:
 Alethea Wang  and  Anita Wong

Information on Candidates: Information regarding each candidate will be posted
on the TUGS notice board (outside our office)

Who can vote?  Any student currently enrolled in a geography course at the
University of Toronto, St George Campus, may vote in the TUGS elections.

To Cast your ballot:
Come to the TUGS office (room 613 of sidney smith hall) between noon and 3pm on
Monday September 30th. *bring your student card*
OR
Email us your vote (subject: TUGS VOTE) at tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
****NOTE:please include your name, student number and GGR class which you are
currently enrolled or the vote will not be valid.

Results: The results of the TUGS elections will be posted on the notice board
outside the TUGS office, and on our website by October 1st/02.  They will also
be announced on the TUGS mailing list (to sign-up please visit our website
http://tugsonline.cjb.net)

Questions/concerns, feel free to email us!

Good Luck to both candidates,

TUGS

Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society
Sidney Smith (Rm613)