[tugs] TUGS Digest: March 30th, 2009

  • From: tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TUGS Listserve <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 01:25:33 -0400

TUGS Digest: March 30th, 2009

News & Events

1. April 1st - TUGs Geolunch - Professor Dupuy will discuss the building of the 21st Century Economy: Role of Ontario's Innovation Policy

2. March 30th - [sub]urban revolution? Discourses of decline + everyday citizenship in the Greater Scarborough Area, with Deb Cowen.

1.
Building the 21st century Economy: the role of Ontario's Innovation Policy

Presented by Professor Damian Dupuy, U of T Department of Geography and Planning

1 Hour Seminar + Free Lunch! -- Open to all!

    * Wed, April 1 2009
    * 11.30a-12.30
    * Sidney Smith Hall - room 2125
    * *Free*
    * limited seating to first 30 people
    * Hosted by University of Toronto Undergraduate Geography Society (TUGs)
    * CONTACT: tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    * No RSVP required, but SPACE IS LIMITED, ARRIVE ON TIME

2.
On Monday March 30th URSSU will be hosting:

[sub]urban revolution? Discourses of decline + everyday citizenship in the Greater Scarborough Area, with Deb Cowen.

The event will be held at Sidney Smith Hall, room 2124, from 6 pm - 8 pm. Refreshments will be provided - and we bake awesome cookies.

Everyones invited

So come out and have fun! We know it?s a busy time of the year but this is a great opportunity to take a much-needed break from writing papers.

Hosted by Astrid, Ben and Chloe of URSSU

Sidney Smith Hall, Room 613