[tugs] Study Rooms & copies of old exams

  • From: "TUGS: Geography Students' Society" <tugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tugsgeneral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:15:41 -0400

Geography Students,

As exams draw near, the question of where to study often comes up.  We've
organized a number of study rooms in which geography students from different
courses can get together to study, ask each other questions, help each other
out.  These rooms are all in Sid Smith and the schedule is available at:

There will also be a room available between noon and 6pm daily throughout
the exam period.  This room is for anyone wishing to come and study for a
geography class, and can also be booked by groups of students from, for
example, a specific class.  To book this room, e-mail Amy Cooper at

For more information and the room schedules, please see our website here:

Remember, all you need to do is just show up!  You're all welcome and
encouraged to come along and get some studying done...at least there aren't
any big distractions in Sid Smith like there are at home!

For more info, please contact Amy Cooper at coops_123@xxxxxxxxxxxx

OLD EXAMS:  If you'd like a copy of an old exam, please drop by our office
ASAP.  Our regular office hours will most likely stop at some point this
week, so if you'd like a copy of a past exam, please stop by very very soon.
A list of exams we have in our office is posted on our site here:
http://tugsonline.cjb.net/exams/examlist.html.  You can also check the U of
T Library exam file at: http://eres.library.utoronto.ca/courseindex.asp.

Good luck!